Biotest

TKDM's V-Diet Quest!

Ok, so here’s my story:

Used to be in pretty good shape last year as a competitive rock climber. Then, last December, during a routine check-up my doctor found a tumour in my left testicle. I was in the hospital for surgery within days, and had a successful operation, except for the fact that I was in monstrous pain, which my urologist said was incredibly unusual for the procedure. Also, when I was in the hospital, my dog died from what turned out to be stomach cancer (yeah, it was a great weekend for my family >.< )

When I got home, I just went into a downward spiral of depression due to the pain from the surgery, not being able to move, from losing two of my little buddies, and then losing my job the next week. Over the next month, I went from 180lb to over 200lb, and put over 3 inches on my waist.

However, near the end of January, with the help of friends and family, I decided it was time to stop feeling sorry for myself. I returned to the gym, and even started climbing again, and have really started to feel like the old me.

Now my goal is to get rid of some of this excess baggage I’ve started carrying over the last bit, and get back in competition shape. I’ve already signed up for one at the end of March, and figure it is “Time to nut-up or shut-up,” so to speak.

Specs:

Weight - 211.5lb
Height - 6’1

Neck - 16"
Shoulders - 47"
Upper Chest - 42"
Lower Chest - 39"
Naval - 39.5"
Hip - 37.5"
L Bicep - 14"
R Bicep - 15"
L Thigh - 24.5"
R Thigh - 24.5"
L Ankle - 9"
R Ankle - 10" (still swollen from a sprain 4 months ago)

Day 1 Pics

Day 1
(weight/reps)

DB Bench - 40/12, 45/10, 65/8, 60/8
BB Drg Curl - 40/8, 50/8, 60/7, 60/6+2neg
BB Decline Press - 115/8, 135/8, 155/4, 135/8
Hammer Curl - 25/8, 30/8, 35/8, 40/8
Reverse EZ Curl - 45/8, 55/8, 65/8

Did my 1 hour walk during lunch. Not going to lie, not eating lunch at my desk was a nice experience! Felt “burpy” all day, deffinitly not used to drinking that much water in a day.

Anyone ever have any problems with flushing nutrients out of thier system? 5 16oz and one 24oz shake, plus all the water I normally drink durring the day, really adds up. Just I thought I’ve been having.

Hey man. Extremely sorry to hear about all your losses. Congrats on getting back on the ol’ life horse.

Based on your measurements, you’re starting in a very similar spot to mine, 29 days ago. I’m down 11 lbs. and 3.5 inches on my waist as I enter transition, so rest assured that you won’t be disappointed with the results if you stick it out. With everything you’ve been through, this will be a snap for ya.

Best of luck, in the V-Diet and everything else.

tkdm - good luck - sorry to hear bout you’re troubles.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.