Biotest

Tired All of the Time

I’m so tired all the time on this diet. I try not to depend on the diet soda but i cant be tired and wait tables and be a student

[quote]bkmacky9288 wrote:
im so tired all the time on this diet. I try not to depend on the diet soda but i cant be tired and wait tables and be a student[/quote]

Boo hoo. There are 8 year old girls fighting cancer, getting chemo, and being TROOPERS. I’m sure you can handle being tired.

Harsh, but I remind myself of that fact all the time. Works for me when I need a boot in my ass.

How far are you into the diet? Most people who feel a little tired adjust shortly.

And are you using HOT-ROX? That provides a decent energy boost.

Edit: I see from another thread you’re on week 3. One week to go! All there is to do is grind it out. Builds character.

true thanks bro.yea i am using HOT-ROX i just have a strong tolerance i suppose for stimulants who knows

A little instant coffee or green tea in my vanilla shake helps.

Hang in there. Nice abs, by the way.

Funny. I have the opposite problem. I got a lot of energy. Can’t sleep at night. It might be stress that’s keeping me awake thought.

[quote]BalkanLion wrote:
Funny. I have the opposite problem. I got a lot of energy. Can’t sleep at night. It might be stress that’s keeping me awake thought. [/quote]

I agree. I was tired the first day, but that’s it. It’s definately a stressful experience and I have to take extra measures to relax prior to sleeping. I do find it much easier to sleep on PWO nights. After getting up at 5:30am for a cup of black coffee and some HOT-ROX in prep for a 45 minute NEPA walk at 6:00am, followed by a day at the office, followed by an intense weight training workout in a semi-carb depleted state, followed by a big refreshing blast of carbs and one more M-Drive shake after that makes me sleep better than I have in months!