Biotest

Tips to Avoid Late Night Binges?

Ok sometimes because of my strange sleep patterns im up all night sleep most of the day it causes me sometimes just to snack, my body is hungry forcing me to eat a pack of crackers a few chips 2 pb&j sandwhiches,its juts gets on my nervex these impulses i have tried chewing gum,dowing water eating a big bag of veggies but on these days my stomach has a whole in it i think i really need a good appetite suppresant for after dinner hopefully it comes with some energy as well if that is a good idea how should i deal with these after 12 binges

1. Punctuation is your friend.

2. Fix your sleep problems. Lack of sleep triggers cravings and overeating. Use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/z-12"target=“new”>Z-12.

3. Don’t have crap food in your house and you’ll eat less of it.

4. Remove wheat and milk from your diet as these also cause overeating, cravings, and food addictions. Read the books “the End of Overeatig” and “Wheat Belly” for details.

5. You do not need an appetite suppressant or a stimulant. You need to fix the underlying issues causing the problem - follow steps 2, 3, and 4.

I have a history of waking up in the middle of the night and snacking. It’s one thing that consistently kills my diet.

Ever since starting the Velocity Diet, however, I have not had the slightest urge to eat at night. There’s something about the shakes that keep me full throughout the night. I would recommend trying a Metabolic Drive protein shake when you get hungry and see if that helps curb your appetite. It’s low in calories and tastes great, in my opinion.

MAG-10 is the way to go!
Follow Chris’s instructions and MAG-10, give it a couple weeks, and rock.
check out my discourse with chris with similarities to yours here: