Biotest

Timing Questions

I’m in my late 50’s and significantly overweight. For the last couple of months, I’ve just been doing fasted cardio and trying to clean up my diet while taking MAG-10 and Indigo 3-G.

I recently started morning workouts as well and wanted to up my Indigo dosage to 12/day (from 6). Normally I take a one hour walk from 6:00 - 7:00 in the morning (while sipping MAG-10) and have breakfast from 7:45 - 8:15. I work from home and do my workouts in the basement, and the time I start my workout depends a bit on my workload that day. Normally I try to slip away and start my workout sometime between 10:30 -11:30 and it lasts 45 min - 1 hr (including warm-ups and stretching at the end).

My questions are as follows:

• Would it be okay to take my first Indigo dose 1/2 an hour before breakfast instead of before my workout? If I start my workout early, it might be less than 2 hours since I finished breakfast and my stomach may not be empty.

• Is 1 dose of Plazma enough, given that my workouts aren’t very intense (at least by your standards) at the moment?

• Would it be better to take a pulse of MAG-10 an hour after my workout and then eat lunch an hour after that, or just eat lunch an hour after my workout?

• Is it okay to take 12 Indigo/day even on days when I don’t have a workout?

• Would Power Drive help with CNS recovery after a workout? I don’t seem to have any problems with concentration at the moment, but I’m wondering if it would help in ways that aren’t immediately noticeable.

On a related note, I had originally planned to do weightlifting workouts on Mon & Thur, with HIIT sessions on Tue, Wed & Fri, but I was reading the latest NROL book from Schuler/Cosgrove and they recommend 48-72 hours between workouts with only moderate, low-impact cardio in between. They specifically warn against HIIT in between workouts, as they say it produces too much stress on the joints & nervous system. Do you agree with this? I could always do M,W,F workouts with steady-state cardio in-between if that would be better.

Thanks for your help.

1. The effects of one serving of Indigo-3G have you “covered” for at least 6 hours. So you’re good to go, especially with two servings per day.

2. One serving of Plazma may be all you need right now. As workouts get longer or more intense, ramp it up to two: one pre, one intra.

3. If you’re having your dose of Plazma pre-loaded (which is best if only using one serving per workout), then you can have the Mag-10 right after training. Need to wait an hour.

4. You bet. Many people who don’t even train use Indigo-3G for blood sugar management.

5. Christian Thibaudeau loves Power Drive after training for just that purpose.

6. I don’t personally agree with that myself. With the right workout nutrition, such as Plazma and Mag-10, recovery is greatly accelerated. In fact, I know of no single person who’s made significant changes to their bodies putting that much time between workouts.