Biotest

Timing of Surge Around NEPA

I started my 2nd attempt at the V-Diet today and I am coming up with a detailed schedule about my days including what time to take all my shake and supplements.

My main concern and question is around my daily NEPA walks on workout days. Let’s say theoretically that walking on a treadmill in the gym was the only option to fit my schedule, and I only could do NEPA directly after the workouts.

Is it alright to drink my Surge between my workout and NEPA? Or can I drink it while doing the NEPA walk?

I am going to try and phase my NEPA walks to the morning, but for now I need to do them directly after a workout, so I need some help here!

Thanks in advance.

Weight training, then NEPA, then Surge is fine given that NEPA won’t take over an hour.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Weight training, then NEPA, then Surge is fine given that NEPA won’t take over an hour.
[/quote]

Thanks Chris.

So, I assume the window for Surge after weight training is an hour?

The research on PW nutrition varies, but most says “within an hour,” though the formulator of Surge says, “As soon as the last rep hits the floor.” In your situation, within an hour is fine.

What if* we are taking a pure amino acid blend? I read on this site that taking said shake will be most beneficial one hour after working out, and no less. Also taking another shake an hour after that shake is best.

Any merit to these claims?

Also, does Biotest sell any During Workout supplements?

Surge can be taken during the workout as well as BCAA’s.

[quote]usctrojansfan wrote:
Surge can be taken during the workout as well as BCAA’s. [/quote]

Chris has stated that some of the Surge can be taken during during the workout, but for the best benefits, to take most of it after finishing lifting.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
The research on PW nutrition varies, but most says “within an hour,” though the formulator of Surge says, “As soon as the last rep hits the floor.” In your situation, within an hour is fine. [/quote]

One more question…

Is it safe to pre-mix my Surge and Metabolic Drive and carry them around a while before drinking? Does either of the supplements go stale if they sit in water too long before digesting? I think creatine does, so I was wondering about these supplements… Thanks!