Biotest

Timing of Supplements

Hello Biofam
I recently purchase Plazma, Mag-10, Indigo-3G… I’ve been using this three back to back. I feel great but I was reading to get the extra pump to try Micro-PA my question is where do I add Micro-PA? With my Mag-10? Or by itself.
Also Does Carbolin 19 need to be taken by itself?
I hope someone can help me out with my supplement quest here.

Stick with the label, about an hour before training. I tend to take it with Indigo-3G since it ends up being about the same/close enough, since you have the Indigo a half-hour before Plazma and have the Plazma 15 minutes before training.

On non-training days, take the Micro-PA whenever’s convenient and try to follow with Mag-10 an hour or so after to “reinforce” its effects.

It’s fine on its own or with the other stuff. There’s no interaction with either. One or two caps twice a day. I don’t believe it necessarily needs to be before training, so if it is, fine. If not, no problem.

Thanks Chris!
Apriciate your reply

Hi Chris
Real quick can I do a pre workout with Micro-PA and Indigo-3G? I found out after taking Mag-10 and Plazma that my tummy can tolerate the casein

It would depend mostly on what’s in it, but Plazma really is the only “pre-workout” you should focus on because it was specifically designed to work on its own. Worst case scenario, you may overlap ingredients and/or interfere with Plazma’s effectiveness.

It’s generally said that the only thing you can/should add to Plazma is creatine if you’re using it. Otherwise, leave it as-is and let it do its job.

If you want a stimulant boost, pop a simple caffeine pill. Super cheap and effective. Plazma already has performance-boosters in it, like citrulline malate and betaine, so you’re covered there.