Biotest

Time Length for Plazma, MAG-10, and Indigo-3G?

I’ve been taking a pre-workout mix of NOxP3 for 9 months. I’ve hit a plateau, and in fact believe I’ve increased my body fat even though working out 3x week, having a cardio day and watching diet very closely. In reading various posts, it seems a logical issue may be that i have adrenal fatigue. Does this make sense?

And if so, before I begin my new supplement program using Biotest products, is there anything I need to do to “restart” my adrenals.

I"ve had great advise and will be using Plazma, MAG-10 and Indigo-3G - so also interested in the recommended length of time you can take these pre and post workout nutrients before needing a break - or is adrenal fatigue not an issue with the Biotest products.

Guess there is lots to learn !

None of those products you mentioned need to be cycled. MAG-10 and Plazma are advanced proteins and carbs that digest ultra fast and preferentially get directed to muscle tissue, especially when on Indigo-3G. Adrenal fatigue might be the result of other pre workout sups you might find at gnc because most of them have caffeine and other stims in them

There are some good articles about recovering from adrenal fatigue on here, one by John Meadows so check them out

Anyone know how many grams of protein in one serving of plazma? I read on the label it’s 65g but includes carbohydrates and some other things additionally…

[quote]carlakaye wrote:
I’ve been taking a pre-workout mix of NOxP3 for 9 months. I’ve hit a plateau, and in fact believe I’ve increased my body fat even though working out 3x week, having a cardio day and watching diet very closely. In reading various posts, it seems a logical issue may be that i have adrenal fatigue. Does this make sense?

And if so, before I begin my new supplement program using Biotest products, is there anything I need to do to “restart” my adrenals.

I"ve had great advise and will be using Plazma, MAG-10 and Indigo-3G - so also interested in the recommended length of time you can take these pre and post workout nutrients before needing a break - or is adrenal fatigue not an issue with the Biotest products.

Guess there is lots to learn !
[/quote]

Unless labels specifically mention cycling, there is no need.

None of the Biotest products you listed here are “pre workouts” or stimulants so you will be fine with continuous use.

As for the “Adrenal Fatigue” sure, that’s a possibility, check out these articles.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
Anyone know how many grams of protein in one serving of plazma? I read on the label it’s 65g but includes carbohydrates and some other things additionally…[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/system/products/66/supp_facts/original/PlazmaSF2.jpg?1372207603

Says 15g of protein per serving.

Good answers from the other members here, carlakaye. No need to cycle any of those supplements.

And here’s a new article that talks about how and why this type of workout nutrition works best: http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/what-you-dont-know-about-workout-supplementation Good info there.

Great, thanks.
I’ve ordered the Plazma stack, as well as protein so I can hit the ground running with the new supplementation plan.
Just to ensure I’ve got this right, I’ve outlined a sample meal plan for workout days.
On “off” days, I’d go with a dose of Mag-10 first thing in AM to get the metabolism going, then add in needed supplements throughout the day - most likely protein shakes.
Would appreciate any feedback on this -

Sample Supplementation for weight training days, AM Workout, M-W-F

Time Supplement CAL PRO CHO FAT

5:45 AM Plazma Pre-Load 210 15 38
Plazma - 500ml
Indigo-3G - 6 capsules

6:00 AM Workout
-7:30 AM Plazma - 500ml 210 15 38

7:45 AM MAG-10 pulse 127 20 11

10:00 AM Post Work-out Meal
Eggwhites 60 12 3 0
Oatmeal 1/2 Cup 70 3 12 1
Protein Powder 110 20 4 2

12:30 PM Lunch
Meat 400 40 0 15
Veggie 75 7 12 0
Cottage Cheese 95 15 5 3

3:00 PM Quest Protein Bar 190 20 21 8
Nuts (1/8 cup) 130 3 4 9

6:00 PM Dinner
Meat 400 40 0 15
Veggie 75 7 12 0
Indigo-3G - 6 capsules

Bedtime Protein shake or Mag-10 150 25 4

Total: 2302 242 164 53

You’ll want to get in that second serving of Indigo-3G before the 6PM meal (30 mins or so prior). And remember that Indigo allows you to eat more carbs and repartition them toward muscle, so don’t worry about adding some clean carbs to dinner: rice, potato etc.