Biotest

Three Days In, No Energy

I’ve been on the diet three days and following it exactly. HSM are around 600 to 700 calories but since starting the diet I have no energy to do anything and in the afternoon I feel nausea after the shake. Is this normal?

There is an adjustment period for many people, depending on where you’re coming from diet-wise. The calories are low (it’s a diet after all) and the carbs are lower than most people consume normally. Some people also experience withdrawal-like symptoms if their diet was pretty bad before or contained a lot of wheat or milk, which may have some additive properties. Most people adjust after a week or so.

Also, for best results, use the training plan or something close to it as outlined in the ebook if you’re not already. A 7 day a week program for example could be too much given the fat-loss focus of the diet and the decreased calories/carbs.

As for nausea, adding more water to the shakes fixes that for most people.

I had that same issue the first week, even took a day off work as I was mentally not there to deal with people. The last 2 weeks have been great. Was just a phase for me. Hope it subsides for you.