Biotest

Thoughts so Far

So today is my 12th day on the Velocity diet and I decided to upload a couple pics of maybe the 3rd or 4th day in to have some pics from starting the diet. I will definitely upload more at the end, even in the 3rd or 4th day I had seen some definite changes, so Im excited to see the changes overall in the end. I honestly thought Id struggle, but I am a man of routine so this has been perfect.

I know what each day is going to be like and I know what I am going to eat and when. Very structured which is what I need. You do get hungry, but its nothing a large glass of water does subdue for a period of time. I’ve found drinking black coffee, or even putting black coffee in with my shakes has helped me stay focused and has kept my energy levels up.

The first week I definitely struggled with the lifting sessions. The short rests were a huge change from my 1-1/2 min rest periods that usually go with my strength building style of lifting. The 2nd week was much better and I had much more energy, feel like my body is adapting well and starting to get on board with the program.

NEPA walks have been great, usually do them in the morning on lifting days, since i lift after work, and after work on off days. Burn an extra 350-400, although who knows how accurate those calorie monitors on treadmills are.

My advice so far would be that if youre going to do this you dont to prepare yourself and treat it like some big challenege, but to make sure you are in the right state of mind, that you really want to achieve great results in a short period of time. Its not an everyday struggle, it was small adjustments made to fit my lifestyle to this program.

I truly believe this could work for everyone. You will be more tired, you will feel like you have slightly less energy (depending on how much coffee you supplement with haha) and the lifting sessions will take a week to get used to. In the end its well worth any inconveniences (i find it more convenient to be honest) or struggles you run into. I will update this on weight progress at the end of week 3 and add pics with progress weight st the end of week 4.

Right now I started between 198-200lbs (depending on scale and time of day) and am down to 186-187lbs. I am sure some is water loss, along with glycogen stores in my muscles but I can also certainly see changes in the mirror, and at the end of the day if you like what you see in the mirror thats what counts.

Nice! Sounds like you’re well on your way to a successful V-Diet. Looking forward to the after pics and your final thoughts.