Biotest

This Diet is Tempting

I am about 5’10 and im 190lbs in weight, i got to drop at least 20-30lbs even 40 and the diet is incredible the stories are amazing and the process itself is committing but thats just the price to pay for a good phis my only problem is that as of right now i can’t even afford the supplements because of how everything is in this country so I guess ill have to wait a little, it’s like 75.000kr for all the supplements.

That’s the same amount as i need to get my carscratches on the front the 2 passenger doors fixed :/.

One question about the diet, soon as the 6 weeks are up the phases are over, will you start eating normally like Yogurt or Tuna and stuff like that without all of it coming back. I’ve read everything about 3.0 just don’t remember seeing that anywhere

[quote]plebbi wrote:
One question about the diet, soon as the 6 weeks are up the phases are over, will you start eating normally like Yogurt or Tuna and stuff like that without all of it coming back. I’ve read everything about 3.0 just don’t remember seeing that anywhere[/quote]

Well, as long as you workout and eat properly then yeah, you’ll be fine.

If you take it as an excuse to start eating whatever you want because you’re skinny, you’re going to have problems…like getting fat again.

Yeah i have changed my diet but this Velocity diet just sounds so tempting to try, almost worth just spending 75.000 when i begin working this summer :slight_smile: to go from 85-6 to like hopefully 81-82 or something just i think im gonna favorite this link and come back to this after seeing how well i do working out and eating good healthy meals until summer.