Biotest

Thinking About Doing the V-Diet

Just doing some research and have a few questions.

I’m not sure if the V-Diet is right for me. I’ve never been into any weight training or anything before and I’ve always been overweight. Is this diet okay for someone who is a beginner and wants to lose a good amount of body fat while starting to build muscle?

I’m 22, and weigh about 215lbs. Very little muscle.

I’m not worried about the will power to finish it, that I’m sure I can do. I used to weigh about 260lbs and over the course of about a year and a half got down to about 186 through slow diet and exercise but then I guess I lapsed and put some weight back on.

My main question is about the V-Diet Menu at the top it says Non-Workout VS Workout. Does this mean on days where I’m not doing any training that I’m supposed to somehow adjust the caloric intake or do I consume the same number of shakes and supplements every day regardless?

My last question is about HOT-ROX. Should I be terrified of this product? Cause I’m kinda nervous about it, but at the same time… I don’t have any medical problems or anything, so I’m fairly healthy aside from being kinda overweight at the moment.

Thats all for now, I’m sure there will be more questions.

non-workout vs workout days is just whether or not you take a Surge Recovery shake or not, otherwise the days are the same.

A lot of people take HOT-ROX, myself included, no real problems to speak of for me.