Biotest

The V-Diet Finish and your Reward

What was your personal reward for finishing the V-Diet? I can already see the end. I am there. Self fulfilling prophecy. I’m on my new motorcycle. Sitting there outside a club in my fly new fit. Taking in the fresh air and enjoying the breeze wash over me. Watching all the honeys gather round. Listening to this in the background http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdil1QKqt9E I’ll be feeling amazinnnnnn! My reign is as far as your eyes can see. I’m a visionary . If you can perceive it you can be it!

Okay my tangent is over. I’m going to go out and spend a fuck load of money on new clothes. I’m going to be looking so damn good and feeling so damn good. That is going to be my gift to myself.

What about everyone else!?!?

CC55

Funny you mention new motorcylce reward; I hope to have this bad boy closed on this weekend (a couple weeks earlier than my transition, but I’m sure I will finish!)

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/1108375548.html

I think I’m also going to buy a new pair of bball shoes since the bubbles popped in mine a couple years ago (I’ve had them since I was playing ball at VT in 2003!)

Nice bike! I almost bought a cruiser (harley davidson sportster) but I decided to get a sport bike instead. A bit cheaper and more affordable at the moment. Kawasaki ninja zx-6r! FAST! Haha, hopefully I don’t go too fast.

I’m going to get a bikini. And wear it. In front of my toxic people.

[quote]austin2174 wrote:
I’m going to get a bikini. And wear it. In front of my toxic people.[/quote]

She will then take it off. In front of me.

I’d like to see that. I mean. Their faces. Yeah. Their faces. :wink:

I’m going to buy a bikini…I mean bikinis for the many boat outings we will have this summer to Havasu.

Smart. Asses. smirk

Yeah, I certainly am. What can I say? We are on a message board that starts with the word Testosterone:P

[quote]chicagocopper55 wrote:
Yeah, I certainly am. What can I say? We are on a message board that starts with the word Testosterone:P [/quote]

Good one Chicago!

Besides the aforementioned bikini, I will be getting myself a mommy make-over. Oooh and my girlfriend will be taking some uh… boudoir photos of me, us whatever.

[quote]chicagocopper55 wrote:
Yeah, I certainly am. What can I say? We are on a message board that starts with the word Testosterone:P [/quote]

Really? I always thought the T in T-Nation stood for Teletubby.

[quote]ringer2u wrote:
Besides the aforementioned bikini, I will be getting myself a mommy make-over. Oooh and my girlfriend will be taking some uh… boudoir photos of me, us whatever.[/quote]

Boudoir pics… I LOVE IT! My roommate is doing that for her fiance and they are hot! You’re gonna look great!!!

I myself am going to spend the summer almost completely nekkid. If you’ves gots a camera start snappin

Dan

BANANA HAMMOCK!!

No, J/K, I guess my reward will be being able to pull out clothes that barely fit three years ago and have them be loose.

I’ve got some cargo shorts that I really liked when I picked them out but have been to big to wear most of the time I’ve owned them :-/ And I wore them yesterday :smiley:

[quote]d_frappier wrote:
I myself am going to spend the summer almost completely nekkid. If you’ves gots a camera start snappin

Dan[/quote]

Ditto. We get 3 months of sun here and I plan to take it all in.