Biotest

The Ultimate Cardio Solution (2011)

Chris,

I am going to start adding morning cardio into my routine and I re-read an article you wrote in 2011 about using MAG-10 with fasted cardio. My simple question is that in the article it mentions using just one scoop of MAG-10 and drinking it throughout the workout. In one of the photos showing the % of calories burned from fat, it references 10 grams of protein from MAG-10. Although it seems pretty clear the recommendation is to use just one scoop, I did want to double check as the severing size is usually two scoops. If you could let me know I would appreciate it. Thank you.

You answered your own question. Just use 1 scoop.

[quote]pietrafitta wrote:
Although it seems pretty clear the recommendation is to use just one scoop, I did want to double check as the severing size is usually two scoops.[/quote]
The “usual” serving size is two scoops, but for this particular application, one scoop is fine. It’s what Dr. Lowery successfully used and it’s what other lifters have used for similar (low intensity) work.

Thanks

A little late to the party here sorry.

So 1 scoop precardio, then 2 scoops intra?

[quote]pvanderwest wrote:
A little late to the party here sorry.

So 1 scoop precardio, then 2 scoops intra? [/quote]
Nope. For this type of workout, it’s just one scoop total.

"Ten to 15 minutes after exercise has begun, drink one-third of the Mag-10. Halfway through, drink another one-third. About fifteen minutes before finishing, kill it.

The idea is to spread Mag-10 intake evenly throughout the workout session. You could also do this in halves: half the drink after beginning the session, half 15 minutes before finishing."