Biotest

The NEW Velocity Diet

If you haven’t seen it yet, the V-Diet has been improved and updated! You can download the free ebook here: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/velocity-diet"target=“new”>Velocity Diet ebook

Hey Chris, I noticed that the new ebook doesn’t really say much about diet during the two week transition phase. Did I maybe miss it somewhere?

Nope, you didn’t. With the HSM every day a transition period just wasn’t needed. That said, someone could do two HSMs per day for a week or so after the strict V-Diet phase. But the new V-Diet is “smoother” and really doesn’t need a detailed way of getting off of it.

Someone asked in Biotest Supplement Advice about the choice of the daily HSM instead of once-weekly like in the older version of the V-Diet. Good question:

The daily HSM (healthy solid meal):

1. Will increase compliance and overall success rate. It’s easier to an extent, yet calories are still controlled so fat loss is the same.

2. Allows the V-Dieter to “practice” healthy meals more than once per week, helping them keep the fat off after the diet and allowing the taste/craving changes to solidify better. Every HSM is a chance to learn a skill they’ll keep after the V-Diet.

3. It’s more convenient socially - having a meal with the family, dinner out etc.

4. Allows us to get rid of the flax seed and nut butter component, which were problematic to some people. The healthy fats and fiber needs get taken care of in the daily HSM. The flax was just too tricky – some people had digestion issues with it, they bought poor quality stuff, let it go rancid etc. No need for it with the new plan.

Love it, gonna give it a try, thanks for all you do CS!

Hi Chris,

On the V-Diet menu page in the Ebook, the numbers for Plazma don’t line up with the label on the bottle
1 scoop is 210 cal, 38g C and 15gP on label.

The men’s and women’s numbers don’t add up.

Can you clarify. Thanks

We’ll get that fixed up soon, y2k. Thanks.

The daily menu calls for 2 scoops (1 serving) of Superfood. Based on this, 1 canister would get you through the 28 days, but 2 canisters come with the Velocity package. Am I missing something?

Chris, this may have been answered somewhere else already but I was wondering if adding Micro PA and Indigo would be of benefit to the V Diet?

[quote]jwt1 wrote:
Chris, this may have been answered somewhere else already but I was wondering if adding Micro PA and Indigo would be of benefit to the V Diet?[/quote]

You bet.

Hey chris do you eat a hsm once a day or once a week on the new v-diet

[quote]dreads76 wrote:
Hey chris do you eat a hsm once a day or once a week on the new v-diet [/quote]

Once per day. Do you have the new ebook yet? Free download: https://www.t-nation.com/store/products/velocity-diet

Hello chris do you have a refeed day on the new diet v- diet

Hey Chris. Another correction. There’s one extra
Serving of Flameout listed on the menu.

Time to hire a new proofreader. Lol. Just kidding

Is Flameout 4 or 5 a day? I have been doing 5 .

Thanks

[quote]1974tahiti wrote:
Is Flameout 4 or 5 a day? I have been doing 5 .

Thanks[/quote]

It’s 4 per day according to back of bottle

And if you read through the ebook it mentions taking throughout the day or all
4 with your HSM

I like the training program that’s included! One little error though: in the intermediate transition training program it says there should be a light day but there are only medium and hard days. Suppose day 2 should/could be a light day.

Hey Chris, just wanting to follow up on the Plazma bottle to ebook differences. Just wanting to make sure I’m getting the appropriate amount. I’ve been following the ebook with only doing two scoops in 1000ml of water but the numbers other than the calories just don’t add up… Thanks for clearing this up for us!

CoachBatman, for the V-Diet, you do not use the full serving size as listed on the Plazma bottle’s label. It’s been adjusted to better fit the average length and training style of the V-Diet workout.

Looking forward to getting started. Read through the ebook and curious about how I can make it work with my shift schedule.
I work a two week cycle. i.e. work mon and tues. days, off wed, thurs. work overnights Fri, Sat, Sun. Off mon, tues, work days, Wed, Thurs. then off the weekend. I’m constantly switching back and forth between days and overnights. I’m curious if there is any insight into how I can make this work.