Biotest

The Lowery Method with the V-Diet


#1

I wonder how someone would do on the V-Diet if they added in the Lowery method and pulse fasts…


#2

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
I wonder how someone would do on the V-Diet if they added in the Lowery method and pulse fasts…[/quote]

That would be NEPA done in the AM, fasted state. Sip on scoop of MAG-10 as you begin exercise – the Lowery Method basically. The rest of the V-Diet could be done the same, minus one scoop of Metabolic Drive.

Now, adding Pulse Fasts it gets more complicated. Basically, I’d try to reduce some Metabolic Drive and add MAG-10 pulses between shakes. Very experimental.

What has been tested is simply having two 36-hour Pulse Fasts during the week. Straight V-Diet on other days. One could add Lowery Method to that easily, minus the 1 scoop of MD on V-Days.


#3

For those not sure what the heck we’re taking about, here’s the Lowery Method info:


#4

The V-Diet already makes someone lose fat incredibly fast, throw in this method and who knows. The Lowery method calls for caffeine - if someone was doing the V-Diet should they wait till later in the morning to pop the HOT-ROX or would HOT-ROX be fine for the fasted walk?


#5

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
The V-Diet already makes someone lose fat incredibly fast, throw in this method and who knows. The Lowery method calls for caffeine - if someone was doing the V-Diet should they wait till later in the morning to pop the HOT-ROX or would HOT-ROX be fine for the fasted walk?[/quote]

HOT-ROX would be fine if they can tolerate it on an empty stomach. Most can.


#6

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
I wonder how someone would do on the V-Diet if they added in the Lowery method and pulse fasts…[/quote]

Now, adding Pulse Fasts it gets more complicated. Basically, I’d try to reduce some Metabolic Drive and add MAG-10 pulses between shakes. Very experimental.

[/quote]

Lowery suggests 6-7 days a week for the walk, why not do it 6 days a week but then do a pulse fast on the 7th day? I would think trying to skip some shakes and add in Pulses would cause more hunger than not since you don’t hit a full fast.