Biotest

The Change Starts Today

Kicked ass on the V Challege yesterday w/ Dan F, start the diet today. The work is the work, focused on the the results.

JBurchfields Measurements:

Neck- 14.25
Chest Upper- 42
Chest Lower- 40.75
Shoulders- 46.75
Waist Largest- 35.5
Waist Navel- 34.75
Right Leg Upper- 23.25
Right Leg Lower- 18.5
Right Arm Upper- 14.25
Right Arm Lower- 12.25
Right Calf- 15
Right Ankle- 9.25

Welcome, and keep us updated!

Day one - no biggie

Day two - great workout; had trouble getting down dinner, could not get down bedtime, I merely had 1 srvg almond butter and 2 cups of green tea.

**** my seasonal allergies are kicking my ass. Not sure if that had something to do w/ last nite.

Day three - Finished my Breakfast, no problem.

**** challenging day today and tomorrow: dear friend died, today is wake, tomorrow funeral, what a guy: 48 yrs old, ortho surgeon, triathelete, on vaca w/ his family in CO when it happened. Autopsy: heart disease. Never a warning sign.

I dedicate this challenge to my friend, RIP: It is not the years in the life but the life in the years!!!

-finished off day three just fine, only issue was scheduling, missed my dinner MD shake, modified (added flaxseed and superfood) my bedtime meal.

-still fighting allergies/cold?

Day 4 - woke up hungry, enjoyed my breakfast, YES, no more nausea!!!

Still going strong, get ready for tomorrow’s workout… We are gunna crush this thing, I hope all went well with the wake and funeral…

Dan

First week of V-Diet - allergies/cold kicked my _ss, sleeping routine messed up from it; a dear friend passed away unexpectedly, spent as much time as possible w/ family to help. Just think - it is almost over.

As our mentor says “The Grind is that time in life when we have to put aside all distractions (even the good ones), put our heads down, grit our teeth, and grind it out. At the end of the Grind lies an achievement, something great, or some reward or pay-off. But the Grind always comes first.”

[quote]d_frappier wrote:
JBurchfields Measurements:

Neck- 14.25
Chest Upper- 42
Chest Lower- 40.75
Shoulders- 46.75
Waist Largest- 35.5
Waist Navel- 34.75
Right Leg Upper- 23.25
Right Leg Lower- 18.5
Right Arm Upper- 14.25
Right Arm Lower- 12.25
Right Calf- 15
Right Ankle- 9.25[/quote]

weight in 188

JIMMY, how we doing over here

BTW everyone V-Burn time week1 was 31 minutes, week2 28:25… We friggin kick arse this week, see you friday.

Dan

[quote]d_frappier wrote:
JIMMY, how we doing over here

BTW everyone V-Burn time week1 was 31 minutes, week2 28:25… We friggin kick arse this week, see you friday.

Dan[/quote]

DMan, can you post my measurements from Sunday please.

Day 10 - the mind games began, why am I doing this? can’t I accomplish the same thing w/ food solid? Skipped my last shake and went to sleep. Feel refreshed and ready to kick day 11’s ass!!!

Day 11 and 12 much better. The mind games ended (so far).Great workout, feeling strong!!!

Day 14 - great v challenge, down to 26 minutes. Delicious HSM - salad, shrimp cocktail, 6 oz of steak, brocolli.

1/2 way there!!!