Biotest

The Beginning of a Healthier and Leaner Me

Hello everyone! I am starting the V-Diet today with my husband and am very excited. I am looking forward to posting everyday for support and helping with your journey along the way too. My husband received his package yesterday and seemed pumped about what he will look and feel like in 28 days. I started researching and found this forum. You all helped me make the decision to start today too. What resonated with me the most is the second post on a thread from Chris explaining that this is not torture, it’s a diet. It’s not as hard as some REAL problems people have in their daily lives. If I keep this in mind throughout my journey, I know that my husband and I will finish strong.

If you are wondering about my background, here’s a little about myself. I have always been within my healthy weight range until I got pregnant with my son. I used the pregnancy as an excuse to eat crap the entire 9 months. I knew I would regret it afterwards but didn’t realize the way this extra weight would make me feel. My son is 5 months old now and I’m determined to get the weight off by his first birthday. I have 41 pounds from today’s weigh-in and this will be a great jumpstart to a healthier lifestyle, not only for me but for my entire family.

Stay tuned to follow me these next four weeks (coincidentally, we are going on a cruise the week following this diet which is extra motivation for me) …

Welcome!! Did you start today or are you waiting for ur stuff? My advice would be to hop on in here everyday and if you can’t then include the days you miss, it really does help. Also the flax sucked for me so drinking my shakes really really cold help, I just pop in the freezer about a half hour before I need them. If you go to the HSM thread or “what chris actually eats” there are tons of great recipes. I’m excited to follow you and my husband and I are doing this together as well. Good luck!

Welcome and good luck in the journey to re-do the old eating plan. You will completely change the way you look at food when you are all done with the program.

Thanks Julie and n8tive for your support and encouragement. I started the diet today, I am using my husband’s supply until my package arrives. n8tive, I am very interested to see how my outlook on food changes, one of my biggest problems throughout my life has been eating when I’m bored. The relationship has to change before I teach my son these bad habits.

Welcome aboard!

If you have any specific questions for me, pop them into the <a href="http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop"target=“new”>Ask Chris forum so I’ll be sure to see them.