Biotest

The Adventure Begins

I began my Velocity Diet saga this past Monday. At first, I didn’t feel I needed the training log, but after reading the other logs realized how fundamental they are to success. I will post my measurements and photographs in my next update.

That said, things are not going very well here in Day 4.

I expected to be hungry. I expected cravings. I expected everything but what I’m experiencing.

I have been very religious about my supplements and my shakes, but I feel terrible. I am in this continual nauseous state. It’s odd because I love the shakes normally, but I usually make them with milk with three scoops. With water and two scoops, they go down thin and disgusting. Each day, I constantly feel on the verge of throwing up.

I could handle the 24/7 nausea if it wasn’t for the added adventure of constant headaches and a very fuzzy feeling mentally. I am unsure if it is the HOT-ROX or what. From the time I awaken until the time I go to sleep, I feel “off”.

I hate feeling this way because I have been looking forward to this diet and I am a very disciplined person. I just don’t understand the constant nausea and mental fog. I don’t crave solid food. I just want to throw up.

Has anyone else experienced this their first week?

Height 6’4"
Weight 205.2

More to follow.

So sorry to hear what you are going through. Have you thought about changing the HOT-ROX? It is optional. I take another fat burner and I have no negative reaction so far.

Front Photograph

[quote]mysticRev wrote:
So sorry to hear what you are going through. Have you thought about changing the HOT-ROX? It is optional. I take another fat burner and I have no negative reaction so far.[/quote]

I tried waiting until later in the day to take my first HOT-ROX dosage, but I felt the same before and after. Very puzzling. Thanks for the comment, though.

Back Photograph

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.