Biotest

****Thank You!****

This note is addressed primarily to Chris, but also to the other T-Nation staff that have helped in developing and improving this incredible diet and the accompanying workout program.

PLEASE READ THIS - If you are on the fence about whether or not to do this thing . . . or if you are in your first week and struggling your ass off and doubting yourself (lord knows I was!). . . it will help to give you insight as to the feelings and emotions and changes that you will be experiencing toward the end of week 4 :slight_smile:

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say . . you guessed it . . THANK YOU!!!! 

The V-Diet has literally changed my life for the better and put me back on the right track and in the right frame of mind. 

I already had all the knowledge of how to eat right and prep for figure competitions, lean out, bulk up, ect. . . but I had this damn nagging sweet tooth and binge complex that kept getting in my way! I have always viewed food as a reward, or an indulgence, and never simply as fuel for my body. 

The V-Diet (I'm on day 25) has COMPLETELY eliminated my sweet tooth. I no longer feel deprived when I see ice cream, cake, candy bars - or smell pizza, Wendy's, Taco Bell or something like that. 

For the first time in my life, I am able to view food as fuel for my body rather than a treat to indulge in or a torturous temptation to be avoided at all costs. 

This has saved my sanity and completely changed the way that I look at everything and everyone around me. I feel motivated, energetic, and ready to take on the world with my new outlook on food, nutrition, and training. All that knowledge that I had previously was doing me absolutely no good when I refused to apply it, or felt like I was constantly depriving myself when I did apply it. 

I still have a lot of work to do when I'm done w/ this diet - I plan to put on some more muscle, and hopefully compete again within the next year. The difference is that this time I will be able to throughly enjoy the whole process as well as all of the yummy, nutritions, clean food that I will be using to fuel my workouts and my muscles. I will no longer feel like I am giving up so much and be constantly tempted by sugar and fast convenience food. 

Thanks again!! 
Christie Tracy

**I'll post before and after pics next week once my 28 days is complete**

Awesome! Looking forward to the “afters.”