Biotest

Thank You

I received a little present last week. That little present is the cost of shipping, so it was very appreciated.

Time to try Plazma. Hope it’s easier on the stomach then Anaconda was…

Cheers

You’re welcome.

Let us know what you think of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma!

[quote]JFG wrote:
I received a little present last week. That little present is the cost of shipping, so it was very appreciated.

Time to try Plazma. Hope it’s easier on the stomach then Anaconda was…

Cheers[/quote]

I think you will find that it is.

All right.

Had one scoop of Plazma and went to town. Leg day.

Why one scoop? Because I remember Anaconda. Thanks for the 2l nalgene. I now have three. They are very convenient.

So far so good. I haven’t had extreme stomach noises or ruined the ozone with excess methane. Having a MAG-10 right now.

I’ll report tomorrow on the doms.

Cheers

OK. Im a convert. Feeling great, minimum DOMS and I could have used a second scoop.

This is my new MAG-10. At 47, waking up and actually getting out of bed instead of having the dogs push me off because I’m having trouble moving, is a god send. Lots of calories to support my lifestyle is great, but add Plazma, and it just makes it better.

Small price to pay to be able to have a leg day in the gym then go for a small hike with the wife and waking up “refreshed” in the morning. My wife bike commutes (30-40 minutes each way) and notices the difference with a Finibar.

BTW, not too keen on the new MAG-10 formula. Can’t put my finger on it, but I used to preach the stuff for anybody over 35.

Cheers

Final report.

After two weeks of Plazma, not problems at all.

On Monday, I tried the Finibar 1 hour before, Plazma (two scoops) pre and during and MAG-10 about an hour after.

Don’t know what happened, but yes, I pushed a little further then I usually did. It was in me, so to speak. Leg day.

Next day, sore, but nothing like before. The second day DOMS are non existent.

So, again, thank you. Your products are truly top notch.

Thanks for the updates, JFG!