Biotest

Thank You, Biotest!

Thanks Biotest for another coupon!! You are too good to us! :smiley:

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
Thanks Biotest for another coupon!! You are too good to us! :D[/quote]

Thank Tim Patterson. The rest of us voted against it.

(Kidding, kidding…)

Christmas comes early!

S

Thanks Tim and everyone! The coupons make it much easier to incorporate daily MAG-10 pulses, have a consistent supply of Plazma, plenty of Finibars/Metabolic Drive bars.

Awww I must’ve missed out on this months coupon :frowning:

[quote]dlee34 wrote:
Awww I must’ve missed out on this months coupon :([/quote]

Its hard to miss, try looking at the store page or the front page of the site :wink:

I believe though 11/30 is a Saturday and not a Friday, maybe a typo.

And agreed, definitely appreciate what’s been going on with these discounts, thank you to the boss man and the entire Biotest staff.

Another thanks from myself as well for Tim and Biotest.

[quote]Eazy wrote:

[quote]dlee34 wrote:
Awww I must’ve missed out on this months coupon :([/quote]

Its hard to miss, try looking at the store page or the front page of the site :wink:

I believe though 11/30 is a Saturday and not a Friday, maybe a typo.

And agreed, definitely appreciate what’s been going on with these discounts, thank you to the boss man and the entire Biotest staff.
[/quote]

LOL oh wow now I feel embarrased. Thanks Eazy & Biotest Crew!

Just saved me $20 bucks, thanks!

Tim Patterson is now officially responsible for me not going bankrupt before the end of my PhD. Thank you, Tim!

Any coupons for the new year?
I kinda feel greedy even asking, but at the same time, why not?

[quote]Jscoope wrote:
Any coupons for the new year?
I kinda feel greedy even asking, but at the same time, why not?[/quote]

I didn’t have the funds for the November coupon so I missed out on that one, too. Was hoping another would come up soon as Finibars/Plazma/Indigo-3G/MAG-10 are all screaming my name.
I don’t feel greedy :wink:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.