Biotest

Thank You Biotest and T-Nation

Hard work is finally paying off, and I have Biotest, T-Nation and it’s amazing coaches to thank.

This weekend I will be attending a professional wrestling camp at World League Wrestling/Harley Race Wrestling Academy in Troy, Missouri. While only a 2-day camp, I am looking to get my foot in the door and make my mark in the ring. Finally all the hard work - countless hours studying and training and cooking and sleeping - all paying off as I look to futher evolve my athletic “career” if you will.

Without Biotest, without my favorite coaches, and without the incredible wealth of knowledge on this site, I would still be 160 pounds soaking wet with bricks in each pocket. But now, I am a 240 man, Power Snatching near body weight, Push Pressing over body weight, and High Pulling 1.5X my bodyweight.

I have never been more motivated, or more ready for anything in my life. I plan on making an impact at this beginner level camp, and smashing on more camps later in the year, with the goal of making it into the Academy full-time.

Having said all of this, I have a long, grueling journey ahead of me, and I know that Biotest and T-Nation will continue to deliver and make an impact on my training.

Plazma, MAG-10, Indigo 3-G, Spike - these products are STAPLES in my diet and in my life. They take me to the edge and further, and they will take me to a career of what I’ve always dreamed of doing.

Thank you Biotest and T-Nation for helping a young man chase his wild and crazy childhood dreams.

Howie424

Thanks, Howie! Please keep us posted about your camp experience!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Thanks, Howie! Please keep us posted about your camp experience! [/quote]

X2
You’ve always been a great guy/forum member on here, howie congrats and keep us updated!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I will keep you updated! Camp is coming up fast.

Hey guys, just a quick update here for ya!

I made it into the school and will be training full-time for the summer. After 3 months I will be re-evaluated.

Thanks again Biotest!

Congrats!

Sweet… where can I get some of this Biotest stuff?

Cool stuff. Looking forward to any updates.

S

Thanks guys! I attended my first show here last night and it was really cool. Can’t wait to be in that ring.

You ROCK Howie! Congratulations. Great stuff!

Hey guys! Have been here at the academy for 2 weeks now and everything is going great! 2 weeks is nothing compared to the lifelong journey that I just embarked on, but so far I can say all is well and I am very happy.

Just received MORE PLAZMA and some Z-12! Thanks Biotest!

Tomorrow begins Week 4 of my training. Things are going really well for me right now, and my lifts in the gym are skyrocketing!

Hello Tnation!

It’s been a while since I’ve been able to post here but I’d like to give ya’ll an update on my progress.

I have been training for about 6 and a half months now to become a professional wrestler. I have been training under Harley Race and his training academy in Troy, Missouri. I am looking to debut for World League Wrestling early 2015.

In my time training I have managed to hit some awesome PR’s in the squat and deadlift department. I hit a 600 pound box squat and a 600 pound RDL late fall this year.

Looking forward to updating ya’ll again with some promo videos and hopefully some match videos early next year!

Make us all proud, Howie!

Do you have a cool pro wrestler name yet?

I sure will Chris!!

I’ve got a pretty cool wrestling style in the works. I’m working on some promo videos at the moment that I would love to post here for you guys to enjoy.

It’s sort of a funny thing about my name and style. I was born and raised on a farm and in an agricultural community and am somewhat of a country boy, if I could say so myself. When I moved down to the St Louis area people easily recognized this and started calling me the Cornpicker. It was silly to me at first, but when I started putting together my attire, style, promos, etc, it really started to make sense to me that this is something I can work with.

Going to really be able to be myself as a hard headed, country boy brawler down here in the city. Can’t wait for you guys to see my video promos at the beginning of the year.

Dude that’s awesome. I wondered what happened with you! Glad to see that everything is coming nicely for you! Keep us posted.

[quote]howie424 wrote:

Going to really be able to be myself as a hard headed, country boy brawler down here in the city. Can’t wait for you guys to see my video promos at the beginning of the year. [/quote]

Well, that worked for the Dudley Boys, Jim Dugan and Hillbilly Jim :slight_smile:

Thanks CT! I’ve been on this website for quite a while now and it’s really great to get support from you guys. That’s what I love about this place!

It’s really cool to see Harley Race on a daily basis and be able to pick his brain and get critiques and advice during training. The guy is incredibly insightful and I’m so proud to be part of such a great school!

My strength training backround and amateur style wrestling/catch wrestling backround has helped me tremendously in this field. Cannot wait to debut and I will definitely keep everybody posted on how things go for me! I hope to get some pics and videos for yall soon.

I dabbled in wrestling for a short, short bit. The L-Train went off the rails quite fast though, although It was really fun putting all those pieces together.

MUCH respect for what you have decided to put your body through, as I doubt many people realize how brutal that stuff can be. That wrestling mat aint no pillow. No doubt the Biotest stuff helps in that regard, I’m sure.

Hey guys. Debut is April 11 in Richmond Missouri for Harley Race and his promotion, World League Wrestling!