Biotest

Taking Supplements Together

the_wanderer06 asks:

I have been buying your supplements for a few months and I’m very pleased with the quality, quantity and the short term results. I also love the written information that is on each product page.

My question is this: Are there any supplements you have that I should avoid taking together? Examples would be, say, Carbolin and Rez-V? Carbolin and one of the fat burners that you have? Also, I read an article online that suggested cycling off testosterone boosters in order to not effect your bodies ability to naturally produce and not become dependent on the supplement to create testosterone. Is this true with your products because I had very positive results when I took Rez-V.

No problem taking Carbolin-19 and Rez-V together, I am currently doing that and have been for a couple of months now.

HOT-ROX is the other fat burner, and they can be taken together, but not at the same time. Carbolin-19 does not have the stimulant effect that HOT-ROX does. Both Carbolin-19 and HOT-ROX doses should be at least 6 hours apart. Some folks like to take HOT-ROX in the morning, and Carbolin-19 in the afternoon. No problem doing that, just be sure not to take HOT-ROX and Carbolin-19 at the same time.

For supplements like Tribex or Alpha Male, I believe the instructions on the bottle mention the cycling instructions of 5 days on and 2 days off. A mod may correct me here, I don’t think Rez-V needs to be cycled, otherwise it would probably say to do so on the label. Rez-V has become a staple for me!

Thank you so much for the answers! This really cleared a lot of things up for me!

1 Like

Happy to help! Best of luck!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.