Biotest

Taking Plazma Too Soon

Before Plazma I used to use Gatorade and whey as my preworkout. I would get to the gym and start my workout within 15-20 mins. If there were some unforeseen circumstances and I got delayed I would get the low blood sugar crash. So I would always had some anxiety after I would drink it worrying about delays lol.

I thought I read that Plazma was not super insulingenic. But I still have the same paranoia with Plazma. What happens if let’s say I took it 30 mins or even 45 mins prior to my workout? Would i still reap the benefits? Would I get a slight crash? My workouts are not long so I only do 1 scoop before my workout and it works just fine so if I did crash a bit I couldnt even follow up with another dose.

[quote]as wrote:
Before Plazma I used to use Gatorade and whey as my preworkout. I would get to the gym and start my workout within 15-20 mins. If there were some unforeseen circumstances and I got delayed I would get the low blood sugar crash. So I would always had some anxiety after I would drink it worrying about delays lol.

I thought I read that Plazma was not super insulingenic. But I still have the same paranoia with Plazma. What happens if let’s say I took it 30 mins or even 45 mins prior to my workout? Would i still reap the benefits? Would I get a slight crash? My workouts are not long so I only do 1 scoop before my workout and it works just fine so if I did crash a bit I couldnt even follow up with another dose. [/quote]

I’ve taken it 30 minutes prior MANY times and didn’t notice any low-blood sugar issues or loss of performance. 45 minutes might be a stretch, but not for blodd-sugar reasons, more for getting the most out of the product.

Most people don’t have that issue with Plazma. Maybe an hour pre-workout it could be experienced, but doubtful with just one serving. And you’d still reap many of the benefits. Ideally though, 15 minutes pre is best.

Something to think about: Often we get to the gym and don’t really start training until 15 minutes in. It depends on your situation of course, but if someone is going to a public gym and drinks <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma on the way in, he may need to change, hit the head, do some mobility stuff or a general warm up, flirt with the front desk girl, take a nice slow warm up with the deadlift or bench etc etc. Add all that up and I’d bet that most people don’t really get rolling until after they’re in the gym 15 minutes or so.

Ok thanks guys.