Biotest

Taking Myself to the Next Level

What can I do to take my shit to the next level? I don’t need advice on my workout or nutrition. That shit is as good. What I need right now is supplementation advice, and this is where I’m confused as FUCK.

I’ve just been taking the good old Wally World shit off and on for like 2 years, and I’ve heard it’s not the shit. Is the other stuff out there really that much better? And how expensive is it? I do not have a lot of money.

I’m just really pissed because I’ve been at a slow plateau for the past few months and I’ve been eating MORE and still staying the same weight. I know you didn’t ask I just don’t want you thinking I’m some punk kid. Bench 410, squat 540 parallel, hang clean 335. I don’t dead lift. I weigh around 215, and I’m 5’10"

[quote]Britdawg wrote:
What can I do to take my shit to the next level? I don’t need advice on my workout or nutrition. That shit is as good. What I need right now is supplementation advice, and this is where I’m confused as FUCK.

I’ve just been taking the good old Wally World shit off and on for like 2 years, and I’ve heard it’s not the shit. Is the other stuff out there really that much better? And how expensive is it? I do not have a lot of money.

I’m just really pissed because I’ve been at a slow plateau for the past few months and I’ve been eating MORE and still staying the same weight. I know you didn’t ask I just don’t want you thinking I’m some punk kid. Bench 410, squat 540 parallel, hang clean 335. I don’t dead lift. I weigh around 215, and I’m 5’10"[/quote]

Wally world shit is not the shit.

If you want to take your shit to the next level, you must get better shit. I am not shitting you.

If you want good shit that will take your shit to the next level, you should definitely try out this shit.

It’s good shit.

No shit.

P.S. You should deadlift, and shit.

Start with proper workout nutrition. Here’s why: http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/what-you-dont-know-about-workout-supplementation

The best supplement for that is <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma.

Listen to Chris, Britdawg.

He knows his shit.

as a fellow MD resident, i volunteer to smack the shit out of you for being such a tool.