Biotest

Taking Final Step Towards the V-Diet

I find myself just sitting here, nervous almost about ordering. It isn’t just the money, I am just nervous in general. I am looking for some kind words as I would like to get started as soon as possible. I am quite motivated to do this, just reaching out here.

Thanks for the help, please keep an eye out for my log in the future.

[quote]DB15 wrote:
I find myself just sitting here, nervous almost about ordering. It isn’t just the money, I am just nervous in general. I am looking for some kind words as I would like to get started as soon as possible. I am quite motivated to do this, just reaching out here.

Thanks for the help, please keep an eye out for my log in the future.[/quote]

There are no kind words. If you’re not angry and ready to change, then don’t do the V-Diet. You’ll fail it anyway if you go into it looking for “kindness.”

This is rehab.

The is psychological warfare.

This is dietary violence.

Bad habits must be burned out, stomped, and destroyed.

Change hurts.

Kindness? Wrong plan.

I agree. I took the plunge. I was fine at the beginning of the week.
Now I’m hating the shakes and wanting food.
I missed 1 shake so far, otherwise zero deviance from the plan.

It’s hard, not easy, not even just tough.
Plus my desk is right between the cafe and kitchenette at work. Horrid!

I will NOT fail though. If you aren’t up to the mindset, just change your diet and be sure to exercise (assuming that it’s right for you). You can always lose weight by eating better and exercising.

From what I see, the V-Diet is all about major change, in a short time period.

I say bring it on, but not everyone can take it. (my girlfriend dropped out after 4 days. only up side to that is that I won’t have to purchase more product for the transition period and for a while after).

Rock on!
-J

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.