Biotest

Taking Fiber and Fish Oil Together?

I’m just starting my second V-Diet. Lost 21 pounds on the first go-round in October. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can’t quite find it using the search…

Are there any problems with absorption if you take Flameout with fiber supplements? Problems with absorbing the fish oil, I mean. I thought that I had read something about fiber blocking fat absorption.

[quote]dalby1976 wrote:
I’m just starting my second V-Diet. Lost 21 pounds on the first go-round in October. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can’t quite find it using the search…

Are there any problems with absorption if you take Flameout with fiber supplements? Problems with absorbing the fish oil, I mean. I thought that I had read something about fiber blocking fat absorption.[/quote]

No worries. But, just in case, what type of fiber supplement are you talking about?

Chris,

I’m simply talking about the Fiber Choice tabs, Milled Flax Seed, and the fiber found in the Metabolic Drive. That’s all. I stick to the diet as outlined.

Thanks.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.