Biotest

T-Nation VIP 15% Discount

In case it didn't make it through your spam filter, here's the latest VIP Discount:

COUPON CODE:

15vip

Expires September 30, 2013.

1. Copy the code with no spaces.
2. Add your products to cart.
3. Enter the code in the space provided during checkout.

Made my day when I got that email yesterday haha. Thanks T-Nation you guys rock!

I just put in an order two days before I got this email :frowning: Guess I’ll have to order up some of those new MD bars…

CS & Tim–Thanks so much for the discount code! I thought this was a one time shot, so last month I ordered $1,300 worth of supplies before the 15% discount. I, and I’m sure a number of others, spend a small fortune each month on Biotest supplies. My wife has been VERY understanding about this for years–especially for someone who does not train. However, between the price drops and the 15% discount, you’ve made both of us very happy!

Will the 15% discount be an ongoing monthly promotion for us VIP’s (whatever you do to get that status: spend like crazy, I guess)?

Thanks, again,

Crowbar

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
I just put in an order two days before I got this email :frowning: Guess I’ll have to order up some of those new MD bars…[/quote]

The coupon code is good for 30 days, one-time-use, so you may want to save it up for a bigger order.

Biotest keeps getting better and better. Thanks

Does this code work with Autoship?

It was a nice suprise, thanks guys

All replies to this have been level 4 or 5 so keep on buying :wink:

So can I still take Superfood with my Indigo3G?

Kidding.

I didn’t get an email :’(

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
So can I still take Superfood with my Indigo3G?

Kidding.

I didn’t get an email :’( [/quote]

Double check your spam folder and we’ll look into it as well. You should be a VIP.

[quote]redgladiator wrote:

I didn’t get an email :’( [/quote]

You are definitely a VIP and you should have received a discount coupon. We just sent you an email to verify your current email address. Please reply to the email or shoot us a message at: service@t-nation.com.

@ Customer Service and CS

Can’t thank you all enough for the discount. Quality does come with a price and for all (broke) college students, any bit helps tremendously. I just put in an order and can’t wait to try the new Metabolic Drive bars!

I didn’t get an email :frowning:

[quote]p-dub wrote:
I didn’t get an email :([/quote]

Send us an email message at: service@t-nation.com. We’ll reply with a discount coupon.

Is this for all level 4s, or only certain ones?

I had 1 coupon in august, now 1 in september. Will I be getting a coupon every month?

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Is this for all level 4s, or only certain ones?[/quote]

If you didn’t receive a VIP coupon, please send us an email message at: service@t-nation.com. Our records indicate that you moved in May, so we’re wondering if your coupon was sent to an outdated email address.

[quote]Customer Service wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

If you didn’t receive a VIP coupon, please send us an email message at: service@T-Nation.com. Our records indicate that you moved in May, so we’re wondering if your coupon was sent to an outdated email address.[/quote]

Just sent the email! As far as I know I haven’t changed my email, but no coupon in my inbox or spam.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

We’re just getting rolling with the coupon codes, testing the waters, and seeing if everyone likes the idea.

As of right now, if you’re a member of T-Nation and we have a valid email for you, you should have received at least some type of discount code.

If you didn’t, first make sure your spam grabber didn’t eat it. Second, make sure we have your current email. You can update it in your profile/hub.

If you get our weekly newsletter, you should have also gotten a VIP code. Let us know if you have issues. We appreciate you guys and don’t want you to miss out!