Biotest

SWF, Plazma, and Mag-10 Use

I’m new to the Biotest Nation and have a question about the combination of both the SWF and Plazma. Today was my first day using both and everything went well. Felt a boost in my daily routine this morning so I’m happy to report that. My concern though is the amount of fluid intake prior to lifting, not that its bad just wondering how to do it properly when using both. I took my SWF 15 min prior to lifting as directed I also took 500ml of the Plazma as directed and finished the remaining Plazma during my session. Im also taking the Mag-10 post 1 hour after my session.

My question is: should I have any any other protein intake post workout, and then have my Mag-10? Usually I have a protein shake right after a lift. Is this still a good idea or should I just wait it out the hour and just take the Mag-10?

Thank you for any input you may have.

Khurrum

Just to be clear, you’re having 1 scoop of Surge Workout Fuel 15 minutes before training and 1 scoop of Plazma during training?

What does your workout look like? (Exercises, sets, and reps). Some people do use SWF and Plazma together, like for longer workouts or lots of volume, but it’s usually one or the other. Just want to make sure you’re not wasting either one.

Also, if you’re having SWF before the workout, you don’t need Plazma before also, just during. (That might sound confusing). Basically, it’s only one or the other before training, and then just the Plazma during training.

No, the Mag-10 is the protein you’re having post-workout. There’s no need for anything else.

Thank you for the insight! I will continue with the SWF before the workout and the recommended dosage of the Plazma during the workout. Now for the Mag-10, should it be an hour after the session before consumption or can I have it immediately after?

An hour after would be better. Your body will be more responsive to it if you wait a bit since you’ve already fed it workout nutrition with the SWF and Plazma.

Thank you again for all your assistance!!!

Hey Chris.
I had the same question about protein post workout. Should I also hold off on solid food until after the dose of Mag 10?
Thanks!