Biotest

Surge Workout New Fuel Formula

Hi Chris,

I ordered SWF new formula.

Can you educate me how to use it for a soccer? let’s say a player has 3 events:

1. Strength training
  2. Field training
  3. Match

And how should stack it with Indigo, FINiBAR and MAG-10. For strength training I’m gonna follow the basic Plazma protocol, if am I right.

Thnaks

[quote]michell wrote:
Hi Chris,

1. Strength training
  2. Field training
  3. Match

And how should stack it with Indigo, FINiBAR and MAG-10. For strength training I’m gonna follow the basic Plazma protocol, if am I right.

Thnaks[/quote]

Let me clarify: You have Plazma and Surge Workout Fuel? And the plan is to use Plazma for weight training workouts? And these workouts are separate from field training?

For Indigo-3G, simply follow label directions, using before your pre-workout nutrition (Plazma). On off days, use before your biggest or carbiest meal.

For Finibars, you can have one any time really, but they’re ideal about an hour before workouts, practice or matches. If you like to time a serving of Indigo-3G about 30 minutes before you eat the bar, that’s fine. Keep in mind that Indigo-3G is “in you” and doing its thing for at least 6 hours, probably a little longer.

Mag-10 is very versatile. You can use it protein-pulsing style (between meals) or as a post-workout drink.

We’d suggest using the Plazma for weight training, per label directions, and the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/surge-workout-fuel"target=“new”>Surge Workout Fuel for long field practices and games, sipping some before and drinking during.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]michell wrote:
Hi Chris,

1. Strength training
  2. Field training
  3. Match

Thnaks[/quote]

Let me clarify: You have Plazma and Surge Workout Fuel? And the plan is to use Plazma for weight training workouts? And these workouts are separate from field training?

For Indigo-3G, simply follow label directions, using before your pre-workout nutrition (Plazma). On off days, use before your biggest or carbiest meal.

For Finibars, you can have one any time really, but they’re ideal about an hour before workouts, practice or matches. If you like to time a serving of Indigo-3G about 30 minutes before you eat the bar, that’s fine. Keep in mind that Indigo-3G is “in you” and doing its thing for at least 6 hours, probably a little longer.

MAG-10 is very versatile. You can use it protein-pulsing style (between meals) or as a post-workout drink.

We’d suggest using the Plazma for weight training, per label directions, and the <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/surge-workout-fuel"target=“new”>Surge Workout Fuel for long field practices and games, sipping some before and drinking during. [/quote]

Yes, I have. I just received workout fuel. The recommend use says:

1. Preload
  2. Drinking during according time
  3. Continue drinking up to 1 hour post training

Does it mean I have to split dose amount recommended according to time on 1/3 pre, during and post? or Do I have to take 1 scoop for pre loading, the recommend dose during and 1 more scoop post?

Does Mag10 have a place post workout?

Thanks

For most people, a serving of Surge Workout Fuel is 2-3 scoops (see chart on label, depends on length of training session). Simply start drink it about 15 minutes before you begin training, finish most of it during the session, then kill what’s left after training. You don’t have to get too specific about getting it down exactly in thirds.

Mag-10, when used for post-workout, is perfect about an hour after you finish the Surge Workout Fuel.