Biotest

Surge Workout Fuel

I’m sure this is probably asked elsewhere, but there’s 4 maxed out Ask Chris threads plus the other posts to wade through. Why is Surge Workout Fuel not a part of the V-Diet? Is it because of the amount of carbohydrates or maybe because it won’t be utilized as well in the short workouts?

There’s just no need for it with the V-Diet. Surge Recovery takes care of it.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
There’s just no need for it with the V-Diet. Surge Recovery takes care of it. [/quote]

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand. How does Surge Recovery take care of it? Could you go into a little detail please?

You shouldn’t need to “fuel up” with lots of carbs (SWF) for the short V-Diet workouts. But Surge Recovery afterward is there to do its thing. (See product page or V-Diet plan for full info.) Though some V-Dieters do like to sip their Recovery during training, then slam the last of it after. That’s fine too.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
You shouldn’t need to “fuel up” with lots of carbs (SWF) for the short V-Diet workouts. But Surge Recovery afterward is there to do its thing. (See product page or V-Diet plan for full info.) Though some V-Dieters do like to sip their Recovery during training, then slam the last of it after. That’s fine too. [/quote]

Thank you.