Biotest

Surge Workout Fuel + Surge Recovery or MAG-10

My apologies up front if this has been asked and answered. Really like SWF (I drink as directed - prior to and during workout) and was wondering if there was a need for Surge Recovery or Mag10 post? Currently 46 and doing upper/lower splits (Jay Ferruggia workouts).

Thank you.

Surge Recovery is the grand dad of supplements. No need for it if you are using SWF.

MAG-10 after, to help recovery would be very beneficial.

Ever thought of giving Plazma a try?

I appreciate that. I’ve always been a big fan of SWF and wanted to finish that up first before moving to or trying Plazma. Which I hear great things about of course.

Sounds like a plan. Like JFG said, Surge Recovery wouldn’t be needed if you’re already using SWF, but having some Mag-10 45-60 minutes after training could bump up overall recovery a notch.

It’d be the same approach if/when using Plazma. On it’s own before and during lifting, then Mag-10 shortly afterwards for total-supreme-maximum recovery.

Greatly appreciate that Chris. Using Surge Workout Fuel now (love it)…should I go the Plazma route or add Mag-10. I do upper/lower body splits. One serious HIIT day per week - so perhaps all of the above? (Random thoughts on a Friday afternoon)…and thank you again.

[quote]SteelerBill wrote:
Greatly appreciate that Chris. Using Surge Workout Fuel now (love it)…should I go the Plazma route or add Mag-10.[/quote]
No problem. You could really go either way. If you’ve got plenty of Surge Workout Fuel left and want to try “reinforcing it”, pick up some Mag-10 for after training. Mag-10 by itself is also perfect for during hard cardio like HIIT.

If you’re close to running out of the SWF, then maybe pick up the Plazma, try it on its own for a few weeks, and then think about adding some post-training Mag-10.

Again, thank you Chris, I greatly appreciate it.