Biotest

Surge Workout Fuel - Servings

The container of Surge Workout Fuel I’m currently using (old formula) has 24 servings of 2 scoops and 2 scoops is recommended for a one hour workout. This stuff works great!

I noticed that the new reformulated Workout Fuel contains 22 servings of 1 scoop for about the same price as the old formula. Will only 1 scoop of the new formula be recommended for a 1 hour workout for similar results to 2 scoops of the old formula? If 2 scoops are still recommended for a one hour workout, is Biotest going to release a product similar to the old formula for the old price? 11 servings for $50 would knock Surge Workout Fuel out of my budget range.

If Surge Workout Fuel is knocked out of my budget, what’s the next tier down, Surge Recovery?

Thanks!

[quote=“TKEmemphis, post:1, topic:6071”]
Will only 1 scoop of the new formula be recommended for a 1 hour workout for similar results to 2 scoops of the old formula?[/quote]
Yep, that’s exactly the idea and it’s a benefit of having the formula tweaked like it was.

1 scoop of Surge Workout Fuel is/will be perfect for an hour-long session. 2 scoops would only be needed for much longer workouts (similar to the older formula, which suggested an added scoop for sessions 90+ minutes).

Surge Recovery is the OG of workout drinks. It’s the most basic, barebones workout nutrition that still works totally fine, but compared to SWF or Plazma, it really is a notch below.

Thanks, Chris!