Biotest

Surge Workout Fuel or MAG-10?

My new job is fairly physically demanding. For around 10 hours a day I’ll have intervals of running, jumping and moving items of varying weights. I recally reading that MAG-10 worked well for conditioning oriented training. Personally, I’m thinking SWF is a better option. Any suggestions are welcome.

So far I’m thinking of something like SWF throughout the day and a finibar with my lunch.

Surge Workout Fuel. MAG-10 is just a (fantastic) protein source and was not designed as workout fuel.

Are you asking for something to get you through your day at work, or your workout? To get through work, eat food and sleep well. I can’t imagine any job other than an athlete’s job that would require Surge Workout Fuel to get through work. But you also gave very little details as to what you actually do. If you are new to this job just stick to it and you will adapt. Surge Workout Fuel is designed for brutally intense weightlifting and athletic training sessions, not a tough day of moderate manual labor.

I agree, I think what you are looking for would be SWF. Really good product.

[quote]b89 wrote:
I recally reading that MAG-10 worked well for conditioning oriented training.[/quote]
Mag-10 works great for conditioning workouts, but it sounds like you’re doing that kind of stuff literally all day long. Like the guys said, SWF is the right call in this situation.

[quote]shralpinist wrote:
Surge Workout Fuel is designed for brutally intense weightlifting and athletic training sessions, not a tough day of moderate manual labor.[/quote]
True enough, but some I’m pretty sure some guys that’ve worked construction have written about using SWF instead of Gatorade throughout the day. I’d say it’s definitely a better choice there.

Selecting at a warehouse. It’s not so much that I need something to get through my day, my pay is rate based and supplements can help with fatigue and recovery. My earning potential can be low six figures.

I’d place this above moderate manual labor. Once an order is called in there’s a race to complete it as quickly as possible. That could mean picking 80 items weighing 30 pounds in a timed event. That’s where supplementation factors into this for me. It’ll give me a bit of an edge in terms of consistency.

Have you ever imagined where your food is warehoused before it gets to the shelf? Pull production for 13 hours, 6 days a week in a food grocers warehouse. Here you can stack boxes of meat like blocks and bags of potatoes two at a time, thats 45 pounds each. And then you can compete against your coworkers to see who can leave earlier.