Biotest

Surge Workout Fuel or Anaconda

I am contemplating between the Surge Workout fuel or spending the extra money to buy Anaconda…

For the Surge Workout Fuel I plan to add creatine malate and BCAA’s into the drink … is this optimal? I have read somewhere on a forum that doing so may interfere with the L-leucine absorption…

Another question about Creatine Malate… it does say to drink immediately… but I have been drinking it throughout the workout in my peri workout drink… any thoughts?

Thanks

[quote]Umyaya wrote:
I am contemplating between the Surge Workout fuel or spending the extra money to buy Anaconda…

For the Surge Workout Fuel I plan to add creatine malate and BCAA’s into the drink … is this optimal? I have read somewhere on a forum that doing so may interfere with the L-leucine absorption…

Another question about Creatine Malate… it does say to drink immediately… but I have been drinking it throughout the workout in my peri workout drink… any thoughts?

Thanks
[/quote]

Honestly, for what you’d pay using both BCAA’s and Surge Workout Fuel, i would highly recommend buying Anaconda instead. Anaconda includes superior protein and Highly Branched cyclic dextrins(a vastly superior carb source that has fat-loss properties itself) If you’re training hard, only Plazma will beat Anaconda as far as gains/recovery is concerned.

You can still add in the creatine while taking Anaconda, so no issues there but i would definitely get the Anaconda and Plazma if you can afford it(price wise to servings they are similar in price all things considered) so something to think about.

Think of Anaconda/Plazma more of lifting supplements, so something for those hard training sessions while Surge Workout Fuel shines more in sports activities, long conditioning sessions, cycling, anything you would use a gatorade type product, Workout Fuel will have you more than covered.

As far as the timing of the creatine, first off, always follow label recs with anything Biotest, they will never lead you astray. However, i know many will take it pre-training but i believe once you’ve saturated your body after taking it consistently for some time, timing becomes less of an issue and it may not matter.

Good suggestions from Eazy above.

Our most powerful, professional level workout formula is <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma. With our multi-unit discounts and package deals, it can be used at close to the same cost as mixing together several other supplements, and it’s far superior to the older formulas. Look into it if you haven’t yet.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/creatine-malate"target=“new”>Creatine Malate is best used before or after training, though some users do mix it into the workout drink they sip throughout the session. This is fine. The “use immediately” instructions just mean to drink it soon after mixing; don’t let it sit around for hours. Once you’re loaded/saturated with creatine (which doesn’t require a loading period, just consistent use) you can use it just about anytime really.

If you can only choose between Surge Workout Fuel and Anaconda, we’d suggest Anaconda for lifting and Surge Workout Fuel for sports or endurance events. We do not suggest adding anything besides optional creatine or you could alter the intended effects of the precise formulas. If you want to use extra <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/bcaa"target=“new”>BCAA Structured Peptides, just have them with food or added to a standard protein shake at another time in the day.