Biotest

Surge Workout Fuel and V-Diet Question

Ok Chris,

I’ve done this diet in the past(the one solid meal a day)and had wonderful results.I started again this week(the one solid meal a week) and included Surge Workout Fuel with my workouts.

Man,this stuff is actually better than advertised.In the past I had a solid meal in the morning,eggs with oatmeal,because I just didnt function well without some carbs and my workouts were half-assed even sippin on Surge Recovery during them.

With Surge Workout Fuel,I get super into them around my second set.After my workouts I’m still jacked up to where I wanna run,jump rope,something to keep on going.My question is can I jog or jump rope for 15 minutes while I’m still jacked up on workout fuel,or would I eventually get overtrained?

Already done this twice and have seen no fatigue below what I normally feel on a lower-carb diet.But again,its still just day 4.

[quote]singram wrote:
Ok Chris,

I’ve done this diet in the past(the one solid meal a day)and had wonderful results.I started again this week(the one solid meal a week) and included Surge Workout Fuel with my workouts.

Man,this stuff is actually better than advertised.In the past I had a solid meal in the morning,eggs with oatmeal,because I just didnt function well without some carbs and my workouts were half-assed even sippin on Surge Recovery during them.

With Surge Workout Fuel,I get super into them around my second set.After my workouts I’m still jacked up to where I wanna run,jump rope,something to keep on going.My question is can I jog or jump rope for 15 minutes while I’m still jacked up on workout fuel,or would I eventually get overtrained?

Already done this twice and have seen no fatigue below what I normally feel on a lower-carb diet.But again,its still just day 4.[/quote]

15 mins of it is probably okay, if you’re feeling like it. You may not have all the extra energy as the diet progresses though. Still, Surge Workout Fuel is powerful stuff, so you might.

Question: How are you compensating for the extra SWF calories since that supp isn’t part of the V-Diet plan?

Hey Chris,
I’m only using 2 and a half scoops of Surge Recovery instead of the full 3 scoops.Should I stop this,I don’t wanna shortchange myself on recovery(plus I know from your writings that you hate it when people modify the V-Diet)

[quote]singram wrote:
Hey Chris,
I’m only using 2 and a half scoops of Surge Recovery instead of the full 3 scoops.Should I stop this,I don’t wanna shortchange myself on recovery(plus I know from your writings that you hate it when people modify the V-Diet)[/quote]

Well, it just leaves a question mark. And there is no question mark when you follow the plan as written. But it may work, and I doubt seriously it would RUIN the V-Diet totally; you just may not drop as much fat given the added calories and carbs.

Or… maybe your workouts would be so energetic because of the Surge Workout Fuel that you get better results in the long run. Again, question mark.

But if you’re sticking to only the 3 prescribed full-body weight training sessions per week, I think you’ll be fine.

I’m gonna do it as prescribed,I dont wanna be a guniea pig and not get optimal results.I’m gonna start g-fluxin after the 2 week transition period,I’ll save the SWF for that.Thanks for the quick responses!