Biotest

Surge w/ V-Burn? Transition Calories?

Chris,

two quick questions

1. Do you use Surge when doing the v-burn challenge

2. After the transition phase, is there a guidline to how many calories you should be taking in to maintain your new physique after the V-Diet.

thank you in advance for your thoughts

[quote]cu1025 wrote:
Chris,

two quick questions

1. Do you use Surge when doing the v-burn challenge

2. After the transition phase, is there a guidline to how many calories you should be taking in to maintain your new physique after the V-Diet.

thank you in advance for your thoughts[/quote]

1. No.
  1. Eat healthy foods and calories don’t have to be obsessively counted. Calorie-counting is largely for those eating tons of carbs and fakey “low fat” pretend health foods. Eat HSMs most of the time and calorie counting is unneeded.

thanks for your input

Chris:

A couple follow up questions regarding Surge Recovery. Are you saying NOT to take Surge after the VBurn or simply, don’t take it while doing the VBurn? When is Surge Recovery optimally supposed to be consumed?

Unrelated to this string, but along the post 28 day cycle and going into the transitions, etc. How are we to handle the consumption of the Superfoods and Milled Flax seed. Due to the inclusion of more HSM’s I am replacing generally the dinner and sometimes the breakfast with a HSM…do I consume the servings of flax and superfoods at alternative times or are those taken care of through the HSM??

Thanks.

Signed…10+ lbs lighter, belt size smaller, and living cleaner.

[quote]adamtowle wrote:
Chris:

A couple follow up questions regarding Surge Recovery. Are you saying NOT to take Surge after the VBurn or simply, don’t take it while doing the VBurn? When is Surge Recovery optimally supposed to be consumed?

Unrelated to this string, but along the post 28 day cycle and going into the transitions, etc. How are we to handle the consumption of the Superfoods and Milled Flax seed. Due to the inclusion of more HSM’s I am replacing generally the dinner and sometimes the breakfast with a HSM…do I consume the servings of flax and superfoods at alternative times or are those taken care of through the HSM??

Thanks.

Signed…10+ lbs lighter, belt size smaller, and living cleaner.[/quote]

1. Surge Recovery is a post-weight-training drink only. The V-Burn is body-weight only.

Now, there are other supplements that can be used when not on the V-Diet designed for pre-workout, pre-competition etc. I’m just speaking in context of the V-Diet. Sometimes I’ll use Surge Workout Fuel or a FINiBAR for pre-workout or pre-5K.

1. You can reduce the flax as you feel you need to. You could probably get rid of it entirely if your HSM has fiber and healthy fats.

Superfood, for me, is a daily staple. Even eating all HSMs one could never consume 12 or 13 servings of exotic berries, fruits, and veggies per day. And that’s what Superfood is. So, it’s a lifelong staple for me and my family. You don’t HAVE to use it, but I’d spend money on it long before I’d spend money on a multi-vitamin. Maybe even fish oil. (And that’s saying a lot!)

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.