Biotest

Surge Recovery Taste

Ive got Surge Recovery Original but I am not liking the taste, I have tried using different amounts of water but its not helped, are there any other tips to help make it taste better, ideally it would taste more tangy rather than the sickly sweet vanilla taste it seems to have

[quote]qaisarshah wrote:
Ive got Surge Recovery Original but I am not liking the taste, I have tried using different amounts of water but its not helped, are there any other tips to help make it taste better, ideally it would taste more tangy rather than the sickly sweet vanilla taste it seems to have [/quote]

I’m going to be honest here:

Boo. Hoo.

You know what amino acids taste like? They’re horrible. The designers of Surge worked a miracle to make it taste good. Most people like the taste of Surge, and if they don’t, they do after a few uses.

And even if you don’t like it, suck it up. There’s just a point where you’re going to have to be uncomfortable to get what you want with your body.

I know I’m supposed to coddle you, but people who make real, jaw-dropping physique transformation are willing to go through hell to get what they want. “I don’t prefer the flavor wah wah wah” does not enter their minds.

What are some ways to improve the taste without jeopordizing the diet? I’m not trying to complain but my stomach was upset all day. Will this pass?

What the hell?? Workout days were my favorite BECAUSE I got to drink Surge. Raspberry and original are both delicious… haven’t tried chocolate yet.

I’m looking forward to the Surge all day, and once my last set ends I down that shit like it’s going outta style.

A tip I can throw out there is to add more water to thin it out a bit.

I tend to agree on the taste. Reminds me of my crazy college days and chugging a bottle of pepto bismol. Every time I start to make it, that’s all I’m thinking about and just want to gag as it’s going down. Looks like a bottle of pepto, smells like a bottle of pepto, tastes like a bottle of pepto. Damn!

As for me, my issue is most likely psychosomatic, so I just plug my nose, tilt my head back and literally slam it back like a long shot.

Now the Surge pre-workout drink (raspberry) rocks my world…

Whiney bitches obviously never tasted myoplex originals.

Raspberry Surge is the highlight of my day. I look forward to the workout days just so I can drink it.

how does the chocolate taste?? Both original and raspberry are so goddamn good, I could drink them all day.

Just drink it with a straw.