Biotest

Surge Making Me Sick?

My husbad and I are on week 1 of the diet and just finished our second workout session. Neither of us can really stomach the Surge. It is waaaaaay to sweet and has an odd aftertaste, is there anything else we can use? My thoughts were a scoop of MD and an gatorade powder equal to the 52 grams of carb.

Will that work? Anyother thoughts?

Also, post shake with flax I get sick to my stomach. I read the other post about cutting out the flax. I have some bene-fiber on hand, would that plus an extra flame out work?

1. Use more water. Cut serving down to half and work back up.

2. That’s fine.

Thank you!

[quote]saritawedita wrote:
My husbad and I are on week 1 of the diet and just finished our second workout session. Neither of us can really stomach the Surge. It is waaaaaay to sweet and has an odd aftertaste, is there anything else we can use? My thoughts were a scoop of MD and an gatorade powder equal to the 52 grams of carb.

Will that work? Anyother thoughts?

Also, post shake with flax I get sick to my stomach. I read the other post about cutting out the flax. I have some bene-fiber on hand, would that plus an extra flame out work?[/quote]

Don’t use the gatorade with MD.

The gatorade is a sugar bomb and the MD is solid protein, not the broken down easily absorbed kind in recovery.