Biotest

Surge: 1/2 During, 1/2 PWO or Full Serve?

Damn, i need a poll. Just curious as to your thoughts.

First time i did the V-Diet, i started with 1/4 pre, 1/4 during & 1/2 half PWO because i felt it made sense. Then i switch to a full serve after & felt better. Im preparing to do it again, what are you all doing with Surge?

1/4 during, finish it off after.

I sip it during my workout and drink the rest when I’m done.

Double on hard long workouts - drink one during the WO and one after.

Shorter WO I drink 1/2 during the rest after.

Both ways I pop a bunch of BCAAs and drink plenty of water.

[quote]mmllcc wrote:
Double on hard long workouts - drink one during the WO and one after.

Shorter WO I drink 1/2 during the rest after.

Both ways I pop a bunch of BCAAs and drink plenty of water.[/quote]

Not good advice for someone doing the V-Diet. Here is what Chris said in Gus’ thread:

I sipped up to 1/2 during and finished it off immediately afterwards during my V-diet. Some of those workouts, you barely have time to get from one lift to the next in the allotted rest time, so getting 1/4 of it down before the end was tough on a few days.

I still sip Surge during and then finish it off afterwards in my current training. I really enjoy having it there during longer training sessions.

When I did it first time around, i made 2 shakes, each with a half serve in it. I filled one (usually with about 500ml) to sip through training, then i knew when i finished that, id had a half serve (so i could pace my drinking). As soon as i finished, i filled the 2nd shaker up (usually about 250ml) & downed it.