Biotest

Supps & Setup with Indigo-3G

I purchased 2 bottles of Indigo-3G yesterday and am pretty psyched for them to arrive from Colorado. I just have a few questions about Indigo-3G - to optimize my experience with this product.

1. Does ZMA conflict with Indigo-3G in any way? Timing, dosage, etc.

2. Does Alpha Male conflict with Indigo-3G? Should I take both before Plazma, etc…

3. Does the full dose of Indigo-3G need to be cycled? I’ve been reading a lot of the old Indigo-3G livespills and I see that (at least a few years ago), to get the full effects of Indigo-3G, you needed to consume 12 caps per day for about 6 weeks before moving down to 4-6 caps per day.
    Does this still apply?

Or is Indigo-3G more potent than before? Could I just stick with 6 caps a day?

1. If carbs are eaten at every meal, would 2 Indigo-3G caps before each big meal (totaling up to 6) work better to partition nutrients throughout the day?

2. If the majority of my daily carbs where peri- workout and about 12 hours later, would 2 doses of 3 caps work as well as 1 dose of 6 caps pre-Plazma?

3. Besides rice and potatoes, what kind of carbs in general are the best - especially with Indigo-3G? I’ll be eating a lot of rice because it is pretty cheap and easy to save (for a school lunch, etc).

4. Besides wheat and dairy, what other kinds of carbs are the worst in general - especially with Indigo-3G? What kinds of fruits are okay to eat?

Thanks to anybody! I’ll post a possible schedule below to help with the questions and timing.

-Colby

My schedule:
4:30am - Wake up and take Indigo-3G (and maybe Alpha Male?)
5:15am - Pre load Plazma on the way to the gym
5:30am - HPMASS workout
6:45am - finish sled work
7:00am - eat breakfast with family (Because this will be my post workout meal that always consists of eggs, I’ll add a lot of white rice)
7:10am - take 2-3 ZMA (and maybe Alpha Male here instead?)
12:30pm - Eat lunch at school (meat, almonds, veggies, rice MAYBE depending on how Indigo-3G goes or if I take a few caps before)
Optional 3:05pm - Eat a piece of fruit and some protein before 2 hour Marching Band practice (thinking of Metabolic Drive shake because it’s only about 1 dollar per serving)
6:30pm - Family dinner of meat and veggies
8:30pm - Sleep (Maybe take Alpha Male here?)

So that brings me to question Alpha Male usage:

I can afford 2 Alpha Male per day (with the 5 on 2 off split).
Should I take 2 with 6 caps of Indigo-3G upon waking up?
Should I take 2 with my ZMA after my post workout breakfast?
Should I take 2 before bed?

Or should I split up the dose at all? 1 pre workout 1 post? 1 with Indigo-3G and 1 before bed? Etc.

1. No.

2. No.

3. No need to cycle. Most people get great results with 6 capsules per day. But it’s okay to use 12 in two divided doses if you have a lot of things that need fixed up (nutrient update, dysfunctional fat cells, problems with carbs, etc.)

4. No, do not divided to dosing smaller than 6 capsules.

5. No.

6. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1617"target=“new”>Indigo-3G Carb Guide

7. a) Junk food. b) No fruit is “bad” to eat, but most people trying to lose fat overdo. That’s really when you’re fine-tuning though.

[quote]Colbstar wrote:
So that brings me to question Alpha Male usage:

I can afford 2 Alpha Male per day (with the 5 on 2 off split).
Should I take 2 with 6 caps of Indigo-3G upon waking up?
Should I take 2 with my ZMA after my post workout breakfast?
Should I take 2 before bed?
[/quote]

For best results, simply follow the label.

Alright sweet. Thanks for the help!

Like I said above, I’m pumped about the order and just wanted to optimize a few things before it arrived. If Indigo-3G really, really works, I’ll probably just start saving up for the Plazma Super Stack every purchase.

[quote]Colbstar wrote:

Like I said above, I’m pumped about the order and just wanted to optimize a few things before it arrived. If Indigo-3G really, really works, I’ll probably just start saving up for the Plazma Super Stack every purchase.[/quote]

I would have just went for the Plazma first TBH :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:

[quote]Colbstar wrote:

Like I said above, I’m pumped about the order and just wanted to optimize a few things before it arrived. If Indigo-3G really, really works, I’ll probably just start saving up for the Plazma Super Stack every purchase.[/quote]

I would have just went for the Plazma first TBH :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]
I have 7 and a half tubs worth saved up…

[quote]Colbstar wrote:

[quote]Colbstar wrote:

I would have just went for the Plazma first TBH :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]
I have 7 and a half tubs worth saved up…[/quote]

Damn, you beat me by 1 tub! Granted, I run through about 3 tubs per month, lol.

I wish! Work has been pretty lucrative lately so I stocked up on it. For now I use about a tub every 3-4 weeks.

I figured since I have the big stock to fall back upon, if Indigo-3G works really well, I’ll just get the Super Stack when I can and some other products when needed - which is why I’ve been testing a few.

So far, ZMA is great! Crazy, crazy dreams if I take it at night, so I usually opt for with breakfast. But I’ve actually been getting leaner since using it daily.

Z12 is good too - I only use it when I really need it though so it doesn’t lose its kick.

[quote]Colbstar wrote:
I wish! Work has been pretty lucrative lately so I stocked up on it. For now I use about a tub every 3-4 weeks.

I figured since I have the big stock to fall back upon, if Indigo-3G works really well, I’ll just get the Super Stack when I can and some other products when needed - which is why I’ve been testing a few.

So far, ZMA is great! Crazy, crazy dreams if I take it at night, so I usually opt for with breakfast. But I’ve actually been getting leaner since using it daily.

Z12 is good too - I only use it when I really need it though so it doesn’t lose its kick.

[/quote]

Sometimes I do forget that I’m one of the few that lifts 6 days a week. LoL. So the rate I go through the stuff may be different compared to others.

[quote]Colbstar wrote:

[/quote]

Sometimes I do forget that I’m one of the few that lifts 6 days a week. LoL. So the rate I go through the stuff may be different compared to others.
[/quote]
I actually lift 7+ (2 a days sometimes) times a week but can only afford about 5 servings a week. So I just do one serving for my morning workouts Monday through Friday. On the weekends I can fit some solid food in my peri workout period, which helps on a budget sometimes. But at 4:30 I cannot.

[quote]Colbstar wrote:

[quote]Colbstar wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
I actually lift 7+ (2 a days sometimes) times a week but can only afford about 5 servings a week. So I just do one serving for my morning workouts Monday through Friday. On the weekends I can fit some solid food in my peri workout period, which helps on a budget sometimes. But at 4:30 I cannot.[/quote]

I hear yah. The morning sessions makes Plazma crucial.