Biotest

Supplements While On the V-Diet

How are the supps to be used specifically while on V-Diet?

HOT-ROX: to be taken on an empty stomach, then cardio on empty stomach? (I realize the cardio on empty stomach is a choice, but am curious if HOT-ROX followed cardio can be done on empty stomach) HOT-ROX right before cardio?

Will HOT-ROX make my heart race (my heart rate gets going pretty well even walking 4 mph - my heart rate has always been high and I am a former smoker). How are HOT-ROX used on lifting days (again, prior to workout/with or without food etc)

Flameout: Taken w shakes? w 6/day how should they be taken - 2 x 3 or 3 x 2, etc.

Thanks, and sorry if this is posted here but do not see instructions in the supplies and instruction sticky here.

[quote]paskel wrote:
How are the supps to be used specifically while on V Diet?

HOT-ROX: to be taken on an empty stomach, then cardio on empty stomach? (I realize the cardio on empty stomach is a choice, but am curious if HOT-ROX followed cardio can be done on empty stomach) HOT-ROX right before cardio?
Will HOT-ROX make my heart race (my heart rate gets going pretty well even walking 4 mph - my heart rate has always been high and I am a former smoker). How are HOT-ROX used on lifting days (again, prior to workout/with or without food etc)

Flameout: Taken w shakes? w 6/day how should they be taken - 2 x 3 or 3 x 2, etc.

Thanks and sorry if this is posted here but do not see instructions in the supplies and instruction sticky here.[/quote]

There is no cardio on the V-Diet. I’ll assume you mean the NEPA.

You may “feel” HOT-ROX faster on an empty stomach, but I take mine with a little food or I’ll get slight nausea. Works great either way.

Some people like HOT-ROX pre-training for the energy boost, so sure, time it that way if you’d like. Just take take HOT-ROX close to bedtime.

Doesn’t really matter with Flameout. Most take 4-6 capsules per day. I usually divide them and take with shakes or solid foods. That’s said, never take them with Surge; you don’t want to blunt the effects of the post-workout drink, and fats can do that.

I just began the V today.

How necessary is HRX to the program? When I take any kind of Yo, I get bad reactions to it, almost flu-like.

I’ve never been really tolerant of stims. I know they are there to replace the lost carbs in a sense, because the low carbs make your mood go flat.

I have tried the 6 hour energy shots, and those seemed okay. Is that a viable option?

I am also curious if the HRX increases heart rate?
I am carying 30LBS extra FAT and a 4mph hilly walk gets my heart going pretty good - maybe harder than it should (in the cardio zone perhaps).

My heart rate has always been fast and I am a former smoker and it never really came back down -
I don’t want to have a heart attack while walking. Another company’s fat burner got me racing too much when I was in my best shape @ 160 LBS - is HRX different?

[quote]paskel wrote:
I am also curious if the HRX increases heart rate?
I am carying 30LBS extra FAT and a 4mph hilly walk gets my heart going pretty good - maybe harder than it should (in the cardio zone perhaps). My heart rate has always been fast and I am a former smoker and it never really came back down -
I don’t want to have a heart attack while walking. Hydroxy Cut got me racing too much when I was in my best shape @ 160 LBS - is HRX different?
[/quote]

Caffeine raises my heart rate too. I keep caff to a minimum. If you can, walk where there are other people around, like on a track or health club, just for safety sake.

I hope Shugart will come on here and answer some of this.

For the last 2 questions, I did a full V-Diet without taking HOT-ROX, and my results were typical of those you see from people who use them. I’m not calling into question the effectiveness of the supplement, just that the diet can be done totally successfully without using it.

If you are really worried about a heart attack, you should not be using supplements. Go to your doctor and get a physical, and see if you are at risk. Make sure you do not have a murmur or any other heart defects.

Also, as HH said, conduct your workouts in a gym or other public place. Get a heart monitor if your doctor advises you to.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Some people like HOT-ROX pre-training for the energy boost, so sure, time it that way if you’d like. Just take take HOT-ROX close to bedtime.[/quote]

How do you sleep at night?

No, seriously. I can’t take HOT-ROX after 5pm if I want to sleep through the night.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Chris Shugart wrote:
Some people like HOT-ROX pre-training for the energy boost, so sure, time it that way if you’d like. Just take take HOT-ROX close to bedtime.

How do you sleep at night?

No, seriously. I can’t take HOT-ROX after 5pm if I want to sleep through the night.[/quote]

BAD typo on my part! Don’t take HOT-ROX close to bedtime. Before 5PM is a good rule of thumb.

well I do not know what to think - I am about to order all my V-Diet supplies for the 6 weeks and want to be 100% compliant. I am not looking to scrimp by not using something NOR looking to buy/use extra in counterproductive attempt to “make it faster”. I just want to know what is right for my situation.

My question has not been answered and was hoping it could be:
Does this make your heart race?
I am carrying 30 LBS extra fat and it’s starting to get hot outside. I walk 4 mph on a hilly trail and my HR is pretty high. I can do it no problem, but will pass on the HR if it is going to boost my HR to like 80% or something and put me into a catabolic cardio zone.

As it is, my NEPA @ 4 MPH feels pretty cardio to me - that is, I am definitely working and not taking a leisurely stroll to burn a few extra calories. It “feels” like cardio, though not as intense as HIIT obviously.

SO…based on that info - any recommendations?
Does HOT-ROX work if taken throughout the day or is it meant as a pre-workout boost?

I’M NOT sure what exactly “thermogenic” means

I am in “pretty good shape” w some fat gained after a Hernia operation, Winter off from activity w resulting depression/overeating.

I am not a newb who will keel over on a fast walk. I drink tons of caffeine as is and can still sleep.

thanks for any input.
I want to get started

[quote]paskel wrote:

I am carrying 30 LBS extra fat and it’s starting to get hot outside. I walk 4 mph on a hilly trail and my HR is pretty high. I can do it no problem, but will pass on the HR if it is going to boost my HR to like 80% or something and put me into a catabolic cardio zone.

I am not a newb who will keel over on a fast walk. I drink tons of caffeine as is and can still sleep.[/quote]

Cut the excess caffeine on the diet would be my suggestion. Stick to just HOT-ROX. But I’d share Neph’s sentiments - maybe consult a doctor first?