Biotest

Supplements to Assist Recovery?

Hey guys,

I was in a motorcycle accident 2 months ago and injured my quad as well as my shoulder. I had shoulder surgery a couple weeks ago repairing my labrum.

I was wondering which Biotest supplements could help with recovery and rehab of these injuries in any way? I read that nutrition and sleep is important for rehab just as it is for training so I was curious if certain supplements could assist with rehab. Ive previously used Plazma and creatine malatate when training and it has worked wonders for recovery.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

[quote]Maxmax wrote:
I was in a motorcycle accident 2 months ago and injured my quad as well as my shoulder. I had shoulder surgery a couple weeks ago repairing my labrum. [/quote]
That’s a rough patch, man. Hope you’re definitely on the mend.

100% agreed, yep.

My first thoughts for a post-injury stack would be Mag-10, Curcumin, and Flameout.
The what:

The why:

The Mag-10, a few pulses throughout the day, to provide serious recuperative nutrients to the structures that need healing. Plazma is awesome for lifting, but it’s super-overkill for this situation. The curcumin and Flameout should work as natural anti-inflammatories and promote better blood flow.

I know The Mighty Stu has gone through labrum repairs on both shoulders and swears by Curcumin, and Wendler relied on Flameout as part of his plan post-shoulder surgery.