Biotest

Supplements Shipping to Canada

In about eight weeks, I am seriously considering starting the Velocity Diet, however there are a few things I would like to inquire about with regards to shipping of the supplements. One, has anyone else from Canada ordered all the supplements - and if so were there any extra customs/duties, or was any of the order seized?

Next, I have the option of getting the order shipped to an address in Holden, ME (which is about 45 minutes from where I live) however then comes the issue of bringing it back from across the border. Will they tax it? I have never been to the states so I have no idea what the policies are. I am currently living in Fredericton, NB if that helps. Any suggestions on which route to take, or any helpful information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help guys!

I live in Alberta, have ordered often over the last ten years and have never once had anything stopped or seized.

I’ve ordered smaller orders in the past from Biotest usually 100-250 in value (US dollars) and usually get hit with $40-$50 when fedex showed up. I ordered the whole V-Diet package last week for the tune of about 500 and was pleasantly surprised when the duties I owed was only $49. Not sure if that was a mistake or fluke in my favour or not but considering how high our dollar is and that shipping to canada is now a flat 25 I think it was a good investment. And I guess we’ll see in 6 weeks how good it was :wink:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.