Biotest

Supplements for Weight Loss

I am trying to lose fat off my body and have tried super hd, but everytime i go to gnc or vitamin shoppe they recommend different stuff. Can you guys help me pick a good supplement to lean out then i will worry about building muscle. please and thank you.

any suggestions would be good and if there are side effects

[quote]afrazier8 wrote:
I am trying to lose fat off my body and have tried super hd, but everytime i go to gnc or vitamin shoppe they recommend different stuff. Can you guys help me pick a good supplement to lean out then i will worry about building muscle. please and thank you.

any suggestions would be good and if there are side effects[/quote]

I would suggest reading this article. This is the strategy I use if I need to get lean rapidly.

This. You might want also to add in Micro PA which has now become my fav body recomposition supplement.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]afrazier8 wrote:

I would suggest reading this article. This is the strategy I use if I need to get lean rapidly.

[/quote]

For straight-up fat burning effects, consider <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/hot-rox-extreme"target=“new”>HOT-ROX which also allows you to retain muscle while dieting. Very important.

But also look into <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G, which partitions nutrients and cabs toward muscle gain while at the same time fixing all those underlying mechanisms that cause fat accumulation to begin with. In short, it shuttles nutrients toward muscle instead allowing them to be stored as fat. At the same time, it releases fat from fat cells.

Basically, I see fat burners as Band-aids. Very helpful when you need them. I see Indigo-3G as a “cure.” It solves these nutrient uptake and dysfunctional fat cell problems from the inside out, and it’s long term.

Okay is there any worries with taking indigo with other supplements

[quote]afrazier8 wrote:
Okay is there any worries with taking indigo with other supplements [/quote]

What other supplements?

cellucor P6, multivitamins, and ab cuts dreamweaver are what im taking now

[quote]afrazier8 wrote:
cellucor P6, multivitamins, and ab cuts dreamweaver are what im taking now[/quote]

The only problem is that none of those things are doing much of anything for you.

ya i kinda figured i have taken p6 it helped me lean out a little, i take multivitamins just for the balance, and the dreamweaver has CLA and melatonin in it. Im kind of new to taking supplements so when i go into a shop they try to sucker me into spending 300 everytime

Hey,

Welcome to the world of everyone at some stage :slight_smile:

I agree with CT’s recommendation, to do the pulse feast; it’s so freakin easy. More likely the problem for this, is that you’d need to spend on MAG-10; as not sure if the quality of the other proteins from shops will be ok. I’d start with that, and see how that goes for 4 weeks, then add something else. After 4 weeks, try Indigo for 8 weeks; then see where you land.

This isn’t a sprint, so don’t enter the mindset of, it will all be ok if I just spend more on random stuff. Time and compliance beats near on everything (trust me, I did the other way!). Took me years to figure that out!

So feel free to post a starting training thread, and follow yourself for the next 6 months; post what you eat, what training you did. Helps the compliance bit.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop

ok so would you guys say that i should start with Indigo-3G for a fat burner as well as good food diet. I weigh 210 and am trying to get more muscle but would like to lose fat off my legs, butt, and stomach. I have always had a trouble building a chest, and leaning out my butt and stomach.

i would appreciate some advice i need it. I’m tired of spending money on supplements that do nothing

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]afrazier8 wrote:

[/quote]

I believe that the MAG-10 scoop size has changed since this article was written. I was wondering if the pulses were still 3 scoops are is it more with the current MAG-10 product?

any suggestions

[quote]afrazier8 wrote:
ok so would you guys say that i should start with Indigo-3G for a fat burner as well as good food diet. I weigh 210 and am trying to get more muscle but would like to lose fat off my legs, butt, and stomach. I have always had a trouble building a chest, and leaning out my butt and stomach.

i would appreciate some advice i need it. I’m tired of spending money on supplements that do nothing [/quote]

Indigo-3G is not a fat burner, though you will lose body fat. The product page has all the details.

As for advice, this is the Biotest Supplement Advice forum. We can’t design your whole diet and training plan here, nor do we do that. Heck, how could we? I don’t even know if you’re male or female, 16 or 60.

But we have literally thousands of diet and training articles right here on this site for free. Just look around and pick a workout and diet plan that best fits your needs and goals.

ya i know that I’m just trying to figure out what to do and what to take, as far as which one would benefit me the most with just shredding belly fat. I was just curious if you had a preference i read the reviews on indigo 3g but none for the fat burner HOT-ROX.

or would micro-pa be better choice for leaning while gaining i am looking through the forums.

My personal preference is Indigo-3G. If you’ve always had issues with carbs and/or have always had a tough time losing fat and staying lean, Indigo takes care of all the underlying issues causing those problems, like dysfunctional nutrient uptake. The way it works, it’s just as much of a muscle builder as it is a fat loss supplement, depending on your diet and training.

Hot-Rox is for short-term usage and is a more traditional fat burner along with added muscle preservation agents. Unlike Indigo-3G, Hot-Rox also contains some stimulatory ingredients. Some people love the extra energy and some prefer not to use stimulants.

Hi,

35 yr old female here, 151 lbs, looking to lose body fat - belly, thighs, bum. Lost 8% BF on Atkins so far - very slow, but its working. Can Indigo-3G work for me? My carbs are always under 20g/day and when i’m strict, under 15g. I just want to get rid of the fat faster particularly the belly as its really demotivating.

I do have inflammation issues - getting RA factor tested.

Training 2x week with trainer, yoga and HIIT workout 2x a week.

Indigo-3G is not for an Atkins dieter, especially one stuck in the intro phase. Indigo-3G is a nutrient partitioning agent, and super low-carbers aren’t given their bodies anything to repartition. But what’s great about Indigo-3G is that it “fixes” the underlying problem with fat cell metabolism and dysfunctional nutrient uptake so that a low carb diet is not needed for you to lose fat. It makes carbs work for you in short, leading to long term fat loss.