Biotest

Supplements for Powerlifter

SachinM25 asks:

I am looking to buy some supplements but not sure which direction to go. I am a 32 year old male who’s been lifting for about 10 years. Decent muscle size but want more and would like less fat too. I’m 5’9” and 206lbs. Lifts are Squat: 485lbs (Box Squat with a belt), Bench: 325lbs, Deadlift: 435lbs (grip sucks).

Anyways, like I said earlier, I’d like to put on lean muscle and lose fat. Trying to get lean for the summer as I’ve never actually given it a solid go. What supplements would you recommend? Also are all of these supplements legal if I was to compete in a powerlifting meet?

I’d definitely look into Plazma, as everything builds from proper workout nutrition.

In terms of body recomposition and strength, I’d look into Carbolin 19. Or Alpha Male if you would like a testosterone boost on top of the body recomposition benefits of Carbolin 19.

And you shouldn’t have a problem competing using any of those products, but as extra precaution, it’s never a bad idea to check with your organization first.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.