Biotest

Supplements for Performance

I’m 215 and looking for a supplement to take my strength and size to a different level.I’m a college athlete and I’ve been looking everywhere for supplements and havent found anything to take my performance to another level. If someone could help out that would be awesome.

Hey brother, Plazma and MAG-10. I have been on Plazma for 2 weeks and have basically no DOMS anymore no matter how hard I try and kill myself in the gym. MAG-10 for an hour after your workout and any other time during the day. You will fall in love with the liquid flavoring and just crave it…After that, look into Indigo-3G and Elitepro minerals and you should be pretty much set depending on your budget. Plazma is a must have though man…skip everything else until you can get your intra workout nutrients under wrap and Plazma does that. Hopefully that helps…I am sure a few other guys will have some suggestions. :slight_smile:

[quote]ngreyno wrote:
I’m 215 and looking for a supplement to take my strength and size to a different level.I’m a college athlete[/quote]
Check out this article, specifically Step 4:

Basic workout nutrition will be the easiest and most direct way to improve performance during training/practice and improve recovery between sessions. Something like Surge Workout Fuel will be pretty versatile, to have during lifting sessions and sports practice.

I do like the idea of Mag-10 and Plazma like scharlston said too, but for a kind of all-in-one to make the most of your (likely) college dude budget, Surge Workout Fuel would probably be the way to go.