Biotest

Supplementation for Female Shotput & Discus Thrower

My daughter is an 18 year old high school shotputter, discus and hammer thrower. She is very competitive, nationally ranked and being recruited by colleges, so she is very serious about her sport. She does olympic lifting and other weight room workouts in addition to her throwing workouts. I would like advice figuring out what Biotest products might help her to gain strength/speed and explosiveness. Any help would be appreciated.

What is her current workout nutrition like? I’m a firm believer in making sure that is dialed in first. Plazma is ideal for her weight workouts.

What do her throwing sessions look like? If they are similar to a weight training session, Plazma would work well. If they tend to run a little longer and verge on more conditioning/endurance stuff, Surge Workout Fuel would be an excellent choice.

Good luck with the recruiting!

Thank you for the advice. I have ordered the Plazma and some of the Metabolic Drive Protein powder.

As an 18 year old high school senior, eating is not always the best. We struggle with that one.

The throwing workouts do have more conditioning, followed by 30-50 throws, either discus or shotput so it probably would make sense to take the Surge.

Thank you for your input. I really appreciate it.