Biotest

Supplementation Advice, Complete Power Look

Hey everyone, I am 53 years old and I’m just starting the Complete Power Look Program off the T-Nation website. I plan to use Plaza and Mag-10. Is there any other supplement you would advise I use along with these. I am not sure where Testosterone level is at this time but will know this week after my doctors appointment. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

[quote=“Chuckfrancis, post:1, topic:6133”]
I plan to use Plaza and Mag-10. Is there any other supplement you would advise I use along with these.[/quote]
Plazma and Mag-10 are two of the best starting points. On top of a good diet and the training plan, you’re covered.

Flameout is a high-quality fish oil, which can have a ton of benefits discussed here.

Something like Indigo-3G can help if you’re carrying some fat, while Micro-PA may be a better fit if building muscle is the number one primary goal. Other than that, it’s really about targeted supplements for specific goals/issues.

Thanks Chris. Can Indigo-3G and Rez-V be taken at the same time? Not at the same time of day but the same regimen?

Yep, that’s the best way to take those two. Indigo as directed (either before training or before dinner) and Rez-V at another time of day, a few hours apart is fine.

Thanks Chris. Is there actually a better time for the Indigo-3G between the before dinner or before training?

Depends on the day. On days you train, it’s more effective to have before training.

Just follow the label:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.