Biotest

Supplement Stack for Women

Hey! I love this website and have used your products for years. I’ve recently put on a few extra pounds and decided to get back on track. I would like to lose about 8-10lbs. I hired a fitness coach that is helping with my lifting schedule and macros. I am currently taking Flameout and Superfood and using Metabolic Drive and Mag 10 for post workout. I use the Z12 to help sleep. What other supplements do you suggest for maintaining muscle mass and leaning out? I purchased Indigo 3G but not sure if I should only take it on rest days before dinner or does it need to be used regularly to work? Please advise. I love the information here just seems to be hard to find information for women.

It sounds like you are on the right track! You’ll want to take Indigo-3G every day to get the most out of it. It’s best used 30 minutes prior to your workout/workout nutrition, and 30 minutes before your highest carb meal on your non-training days.

You mention Metabolic Drive and Mag-10 for post-workout. Are you using both post-workout or just the Mag-10? Do you have anything prior to or during your workout?

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.